Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks RMN is really looking into purchases especially when the % is high. I will say they have made a few mistakes on my merchandise purchases too. Normally I see then "Pending" within 7 days, some have not at all. There's actually one from Macy's 20% + Am Ex deal that is $9 short! :eek: I haven't received the merchandise from Macy's on that order so not sure why it's missing the $9 bucks!

EDIT to add: I just saw the shipping notice from Macy's and all items are accounted for so RMN best get their act together and update the missing $9.

Last edited:
Bummer for me. I had a RMN Shop Disney purchase get removed from my pending wallet cab. It was a DGC only purchase so serves me right. :( I never did get the RMN Sam's offer go through, either.
I had the same thing happen to me. I was going to add a little plush, but took it off once I noticed I'd have to pay shipping on it. Should have added in something extra I guess. I also had a Hilton reservation I made the same day through RMN show up as ineligible, which was totally legit. Hopefully they didn't put a red flag on my account for future earnings!

Hubby has the BB offer on Am Ex. has anyone used it on a Visa GC? I don't see them listed on site might have to go in-store. Really need those.
My Best Buy's don't have Visa's (or MC or AmEx), only the other 3rd party closed loops. It's hard to find one that carries them, last I read, and generally it's been only around the holidays lately. So at least it's a good time to look, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Fingers crossed anyway.

I do have mPerks, but I wasn't sure how this worked. Thank you for the clear explanation.
Do you get an email offering discounts on gift cards or does a coupon pop out when shopping? Just signed up for mPerks and haven’t really used It yet.

Do you get an email offering discounts on gift cards or does a coupon pop out when shopping? Just signed up for mPerks and haven’t really used It yet.

After you sign in go to the left top corner where you'll see "mPerks" as seen below...

Click on it, it will bring you to anther page where you have "Rewards" and "Coupons" etc. you will need to go to "Coupons" where you can "Clip" coupons into your account.

Hope this helps!

I bought some gift cards at Raise with Mr. Rebates at 5% back but nothing is pending. I bought a couple of other things at Old Navy through Mr. Rebates a few days later and it went pending right away. Has anyone had problems with Raise reporting to Mr. Rebates?

I bought some gift cards at Raise with Mr. Rebates at 5% back but nothing is pending. I bought a couple of other things at Old Navy through Mr. Rebates a few days later and it went pending right away. Has anyone had problems with Raise reporting to Mr. Rebates?
The 2 times I have used Mr. Rebates with Raise it has pended the next day.

I've always had it pending within a day or two with Mr Rebates. Did you buy discounted gift cards?

Bjs online accepts paypal. They're advertising 6% off Disney for Black Friday. Another roundabout way is to use the Raise app to buy discounted Walmart GCs using paypal and then use the WM GCs to buy discounted Disney at Sam's.
Is the BJs deal just one day only?

Are you bumping up against a limit? I want to say there is a limit (lifetime I think) of how much cash back you can earn for Raise - and I believe its tallied across all portals. I haven't looked at the rules in a long time though, so verify.

Weird, I got nothing! :eek:

Don't feel too bad- I have nothing too! No HC coupon, no 4X coupon. nothing! The ad has the 4X offer (thru Dec 10) and when I click on that in the ad, it says offer is expired.:confused3

Do we know if this works on gift cards and/or if it works at BJs.com? I’ve never used a Chase offer before, and I was surprised at the lack of “fine print” in the offer!
Yes it works after all. I ordered the cards online and just checked and I did receive the cashback. The cards will be discounted even more during the Thanksgiving sale. So if you can, wait until then and you will receive a better discount.

Has anyone used the Happy Holidays card to buy Disney GC at Lowe's yet? Wells Fargo has 10% off when redeeming rewards for the Happy Holidays card right now, so a $200 card will cost me 180 in rewards.

Are you bumping up against a limit? I want to say there is a limit (lifetime I think) of how much cash back you can earn for Raise - and I believe its tallied across all portals. I haven't looked at the rules in a long time though, so verify.

I only have one other Raise purchase, apparently back in May, but the click summary doesn't show cash back paid, which is SUPER annoying. I looked at my lifetime cash back, but again, there's no way to tell. It's not very clear at all.

I was just in at my Kroger and they had a sign up saying the ad date was a typo. The 4x deal starts Nov 17, not Nov 7.

I went to our local Kroger last night around 11pm and saw no sighs. Maybe they're up now. Customer Service was closed so I could even ask about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!