Disney Gift Cards for.....

lts862

DIS Veteran
My children go to private school. The school participates in a fundraising program (SCRIP) which sells gift cards to various shopping dining and entertainment experiences and a small percentage is given back to the school or to the family for use toward their tuition.

Disney participates in this program :woohoo: and I was wondering if I could pay for things like annual dues, park tickets, etc. with gift cards? We will be using them for dining, souvies, etc. but the big purchases will really put money into our school account.

Does anyone know? I will call Member Sevices this week to inquire but thought that someone here might know, today.

Thanks!!:thumbsup2

I used Disney gift cards purchased through SCRIP to buy our annual passes last year. Of course this has to be done at WDW, it can't be done online or over the phone. I doubt they accept them for dues but I don't have any personal experience with this so I can't say for sure.

You can use the SCRIP cards to pay online at disney shopping, TDS, to pay for a package over the phone (non dvc).

You can use them to pay for your DDP at check-in or any other purchase at WDW.

I don't believe you can use them to pay your dues, but maybe you can in Jan if you pay the year in full???

Thank you for the replies. We will be buying the annual passes there. I will inquire this week about paying for membership dues. I am assuming that it is not possible but thought I'd give it a try. We do pay in full in January so maybe it can work out.

Thank you again for your replies.
lts

Call Member Accounting to find out if you can use gift cards to pay your dues. Since they allow members to use Disney Visa Rewards for dues, they may also accept the gift cards.

The CM from Member Accounting (be sure to get his/her name) can also tell you what process you will need to use to redeem the cards (if accepted).

Please let us know what they tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter