Disney Gift Cards - Nova Scotia?

Bea

DIS Veteran
Has anyone found Disney gift cards in NS-more specifically Halifax area? I have checked Shoppers,Canadian Tire, Staples and Superstore; the stores people in other provinces have found them in. I haven’t checked Sobeys yet. I am not sure if different stores carry different cards and therefore should check all Shoppers,etc, in the area.

I did buy an e-gift card for myself but I would like the actual gift card for the kids.

When they first came out I found one in Walmart in Bedford, since then none, not at any Walmarts or any other stores. I would be happy to hear if there are some!

I saw them this time last year at Bayers Lake Walmart in $25 and $50 denominations, but after Christmas I couldn't find any.

They have them at the Walmart here in Saint John, that's the only place I've noticed them.

I just noticed Disney gift cards at Superstore on Portland Street. I was with my son, so couldn’t stop (upcoming trip is a surprise and he would question my curiosity) to see the denominations, but I assume 25.00. It looked like only one hanger of them.

Check some other Shoppers maybe... I was looking in Regina and found one at one Shoppers and the other three I checked didn't have them. Keep checking and it's probably worth an ask at Shoppers if they plan to get any in...

I have seen them both at Shoppers on Quinpool Road in Halifax, and also at Walmart at Mumford. They are not with the regular gift cards, they are in a cardboard box type giftcard stand in with the Christmas stuff. At Shoppers they were around where the greeting cards were, and at Walmart they were in with the gift packs of hand cream etc up front by the Christmas sweaters. Only noticed $25 ones at Walmart.

I saw some at Sobeys at Larry Uteck yesterday. They also weren't with the regular gift cards, they were on a small display rack near the greeting cards. This is the first time I've seen them at a Sobeys!

At Sobeys in Rothesay NB. They are also on a smaller rack. I tried to buy one yesterday but they could not activate it. They took them all off the rack and were going to call someone. I need them for next week. I hope they get it fixed soon.

I went back to Sobeys Rothesay and they said they got the gift cards by accident and will not be selling them. I am sad.

I was at the Dartmouth Crossing Walmart last night and they had $50 and $25 gift cards. They were on the gift card tree right at the front of the store.

I was at Shoppers on Lacewood Drive tonight and they had them and you could load up to $500 on them.

Geez, I couldn't find them for the life of me this time last year for our trip that February...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!