Disney Glow Cubes

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi all, almost time for us to head to disney 6 days to be exact!! Does anyone know where some of the bars have glow cubes? Saw they had a bunch for Halloween but maybe some of you have went during christmas and do they have any christmas themed ones??? Also what bars would have them! Thanks!!

You mean the glow cubes in drinks? My husband got 2 at restaurants....Chef Mickey's and Mama Melrose. They were just just normal ones though. I know you were looking for bars but I thought I would mention these.

I got the Poison Apple one at Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs in early September.

I think almost every bar or restaurant serving cocktails has glow cubes and if they have seasonal themed ones, they'll have those too.

I never knew there were holiday themed ones, how fun! We have the plain ones.. will ask about those.
Thx for sharing.

The outside bars at HS had ornament glow cubes last year, and several of the bars and restaurants have star wars theme glow cubes. Brown derby used to have a derby shape glow cube but I haven't seen it in a while.

At AK the bar near ROL at has a pretty lotus flower and you can get a glowing seed in Pandora. Off hand I can't think of anything in Epcot or MK except the regular ice cube shape and the character clip on that comes with a kids drink, I have seen Buzz, Ariel and Tinkerbell.

I got the Poison Apple one at Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs in early September.

I think almost every bar or restaurant serving cocktails has glow cubes and if they have seasonal themed ones, they'll have those too.

My daughter would love the poison apple glow cube - we weren't planning on a Disney Springs night next trip but we may have to make a quick detour!

Nomad lounge has a lotus flower glow cube that comes with one of the drinks, it is awesome looking but I am a sucker for a glow cube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter