Disney House MY DAUGHTER LOVEEEES IT!!!!!!

Honestly - that kind of stuff creeps me out...but certainly more power to him if he likes it!

I love Disney ALOT, but i couldnt do that.
I do however have a Mickey bathroom.

ColoradoBelle1 said:
It creeps me out too llovell, but at least it is pretty artwork.
Yeah...and good 'ole George has certainly got plenty of canvas! :rotfl2:

Oh well, at least he's not just another old, fat, balding guy... :rolleyes:

Personally, I would have opted for the Corvette.

The things in the house seem excessive to me, but I am not a Disney home decor kinda person. (and I didn't even notice them the first time I looked at those pictures lol)

See, the thing for me is that it's not really done tastefully. It's just a house stuffed to the gills with Disney tchotchkes. I think it's incredibly over the top, not so much because it's too much Disney but because it all just looks cluttered.

I want to know what this guy does that he has the $$ for all those custom-made pieces and a million Disney trips a year...

Jecca said:
See, the thing for me is that it's not really done tastefully. It's just a house stuffed to the gills with Disney tchotchkes. I think it's incredibly over the top, not so much because it's too much Disney but because it all just looks cluttered. ...

I agree. The house looks junky. There is stuff thrown about without any rhymn or reason.

Amazing. :earseek: My son (5) was looking at it with me and he said, "mom, that is just *too much* mickey mouse" LOL. Out of the mouths of babes, right?

Jecca said:
See, the thing for me is that it's not really done tastefully. It's just a house stuffed to the gills with Disney tchotchkes. I think it's incredibly over the top, not so much because it's too much Disney but because it all just looks cluttered.

I want to know what this guy does that he has the $$ for all those custom-made pieces and a million Disney trips a year...

I really want to know who has the time to clean that collection!!! :rolleyes:

I suppose it's all a matter of taste...

Still...

Living in and around that sort of stuff 24/7? Every day of the year? And having to keep it up? I don't think so. I think it would get wearying after a while.

Besides: part of the fun of visiting Disney is getting away from the real world for a bit. When your real world back home is a tacky, bargain basement knock off version of Disney, what's the point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter