Disney Imagineering Books

The one I picked up is the Imagineering Field Guide to the Magic Kingdom. I'm sure there are other editions out, but I love the Magic Kingdom and had to have it. The book was by the Disney Imagineers. Lots of facts, figures, photos, stories and more. One of the better books I own on Disney.

Another who can confirm that this is really the one of the definitive books about Disneyland Paris :)

I bought it last year. This is probably one of the best books on ANY Disney park. Amazing photos and info.

You can buy the English language version directly from the author at his blog. There's some good pictures of the book open to show you what's inside. It's pretty expensive (around 100 Euro shipped to the USA). But I'm happy with the purchase.

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/12/looking-for-great-disney-gift-for.html

The blog itself is pretty amazing too. Tons of great pictures and stuff from all the parks:

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

I only have the WDW ones but i like them really full of disney knowledge

i have animal kingdom, epcot, hollywood studios and Magic Kingdom.
also managed to get the ultimate guide to disney dining which is brilliant
got the menues from january 2010 aswell as how the restraunts were themed and made.

I only have the WDW ones but i like them really full of disney knowledge

i have animal kingdom, epcot, hollywood studios and Magic Kingdom.
also managed to get the ultimate guide to disney dining which is brilliant
got the menues from january 2010 aswell as how the restraunts were themed and made.

That restaraunt has slipped under my radar...

wen i gt home tnite i will post the full name of the bookfor u i bought them all off a UK seller on Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter