Disney in Sept. 2007 2-8th

the porter family

Earning My Ears
I can't wait I have searched the web for all the tips spent so many hours on the web:surfweb: . Printing,coping & buying books now I have a Disney Bible!(a 5in binder full) I have made all reservations paid for all the trip saved for the extras:cool1: ! This is our first real trip to disney :banana: we went when the girls were younger and all they wanted to do was go back to the hotel and swim:mad: . They are now 15 & 12. I have threatened them this time I want to do disney right:sad2: ! I even threatened my husband:rotfl: ! I have done so much planning in order to make sure every thing is just as magical for us as I can.princess: Now we just gotta wait:hourglass ( the hardest part) I am taking the kids out of school I know that sounds bad but they are A & B students and never miss school.:woohoo: I want them to enjoy the lighter crowds plus what we have saved thanks to the DDP we can buy more things for them:cheer2: . I just hope the weather will be ok. I would hate to be stuck in the room:scared1: .... By the way do they close the parks when a storm comes???:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter