Disney in Thanksgiving

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys! My wife and I are coming to Disney on the 21 of November! We are staying for 5 nights at the Pop Century Resort! Never been to Disney during the holidays and we are excited for the party on the 25th! It is also my birthday on the 22 so was wondering if the veterans here have some advice for us! Also we doing the MK on Friday and DHS on that Saturday! Not going to a park on my birthday but was hoping for suggestions! And also how does everyone think the crowds will be those days? Thanks all! This will also be my 2nd time ever in Disney!

Hi! I say check the crowd Calendar (undercover tourist) this has never failed me. I'm a Floridian so I go as much as possible (as long as I have vacation days left at work). Happy Early Birthday. I think MK will be ok on 11/22 according to Undercover.

Thanks! I plan on going to MK on the 23 as we already have dining reservations for breakfast at the palace and dinner with the beast! Lucky I was able to get one since someone cancelled! Anything we could do without going to the park on my birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter