Disney kids clothes for cheap????

LeahA

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can buy some Disney clothes for my kids for cheap? My local Disney store doesn't have much, mostly clothes for little girls, I have 2 boys. I like to get them something Disney to wear when we go down in April.

Leah

WalMart has lots of Disney themed clothes. I believe JC Penny and Sears have some too.

Just bought my 10 year old daughter some great Disney clothes at K-Mart.
Not baby-ish at all. Very cute!

Just bought my 10 year old daughter some great Disney clothes at K-Mart.
Not baby-ish at all. Very cute!

LeahA,

You might want to take a drive to Orland Park and visit the Disney Store at Orland Square Mall.
We've been there 3 times over the past two weeks and they had lots of kid's clothes on sale.

I don't know if you have a Kohl's in your area, but they have lots of Disney clothing also.

Just went shopping at Target-- saw some cute PJ/nightgown sets -- women's/adult--- that were even Disney brand logo on them! They look similar to the ones in the currnet Disney Store web site with winnie the pooh, eyeore, tigger on them... And of course much more affordable price! Sears use to offer Disney type clothes for kids also-- haven't been there for awhile though so not sure if they still do . But Target and Walmart carry some Disney items in all sizes/ages. They always have cute denim shirts for women at a good price as well as kids stuff.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
think I need to go shopping!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter