Disney Land HK for 2

shoppingaround

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am not sure if I am posting on the right thread but I would like to know if someone can tell me any estimate amount for 2 pax?

I would like to plan a special trip to Disneyland HK for my partner on our 11th year anniversary together this coming June 2014 and I would like to save as much as I can for this particular trip.

Any idea how much I will have to save? At least for hotel accommodation and on the actual Disneyland experience (food, fare, miscellaneous expenses).

Thanks so much in advance!

I assume you're planning to stay onsite. Also, you haven't mentioned how long you're planning to stay, so I'm just going with 1 night, 2 days.

The current rates for the HKDL Hotel (the more upmarket of the two) start at HK$3,100 for a garden view room in peak season (not sure if June counts as peak, but always better to overestimate).

If you'd prefer to stay at the Hollywood Hotel (still a great hotel, just not as luxurious as the HKDL), rates currently start at HK$2,200 for a garden view room (peak season again).

Currently the price for a 2 day pass is HK$585.

If you are interested in different room types/passes, you can always go to the HKDL website and check the pricing there (that's what I did). You also haven't specified what country you're from, so I'm not sure what currency you'll need. Just go to a currency conversion website and enter the total amount in HK$ and it will give you the amount in your local currency.

The only extra you will need is food. And that really depends on what you're after. Food at the hotels was not cheap, but it's cheaper to share a pizza and drinks at the lounge during happy hour than it is to have an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner with Mickey.

Other than that, it's up to you how much money you want to include in your budget for souvenirs etc. And of course the cost of airfares/travel to HK will depend entirely on where you're coming from ;)

Hope that helps anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter