Disney Magic 5 day from Miami December 28, 2018

Hello! I am brand new to this whole Disney Cruise thing, but was hoping to participate in fish extenders, because who doesn't love a gift exchange?!

Hello everyone!! Happy Early New Years!!

We are a group of 4-- -- my sister (47), my niece (13), my nephew who just turned "double digits" of (10) and me (52) "the best Aunt ever!!"

Yes, please include us for fish extenders and happy planning!!

Hello! I am brand new to this whole Disney Cruise thing, but was hoping to participate in fish extenders, because who doesn't love a gift exchange?!
sorry, please disregard my previous message, my plans have changed, I hoped to remove this post but wasn't able to.

I'm so excited about this cruise!!!! It's my family's 6th Disney cruise, but our first time on Magic. We were on the Inaugural Fantasy cruise, and then we've been on the Dream 4 times. We have participated in the Fish Extender twice and loved it both times!!!! We are in!

Looking forward to celebrating the New Year on the Disney Magic. First time on the Magic and first News Year cruise. Any cruising tips greatly appreciated!
Anyone doing fish extenders?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter