Disney Magic- 5 night December 14, 2018

:yay:Great surprise! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise ... love them! I’m happy to gather info and comprise list for the Fish Extender activity as myself and my goddaughter participated on the last two cruises and it was a good time! Even though recently she officially became an ‘adult’ we still would like to participate as it’s so much fun.

Fish Extender Activity :fish:/ Disney Magic / Dec. 14th, 2018 / Departs Miami

For anyone interested in participating please provide below info on this thread or send me info on private message:

Cabin Number (if not assigned yet provide rest of info)

Cruisers First Name .... followed by one of the following:

Adult Male
Adult Female
Child Male / age
Child Female / age

If anyone has any food allergies please list by cruiser name info. If you wish you can list favorite Disney character by cruiser info too.

In order for people to have enough time to gather fish extender gifts the list will close down on Friday, November 16th. Be sure to create or purchase a fish extender holder (see pic below as I created one). Please note the amount gifts you wish to give is completely up to you. You can do one day or more. The main point is to just have FUN with it!

:mickeyjum
Debbie

B4348E8A-23FE-4832-8C5A-65C37CF30FBE.jpeg

Attachments

• 2D4F3850-CC0B-4EF5-8581-01BF4A5A54B9.jpeg
    2D4F3850-CC0B-4EF5-8581-01BF4A5A54B9.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
:yay:Great surprise! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise ... love them! I’m happy to gather info and comprise list for the Fish Extender activity as myself and my goddaughter participated on the last two cruises and it was a good time! Even though recently she officially became an ‘adult’ we still would like to participate as it’s so much fun.

Fish Extender Activity :fish:/ Disney Magic / Dec. 14th, 2018 / Departs Miami

For anyone interested in participating please provide below info on this thread or send me info on private message:

Cabin Number (if not assigned yet provide rest of info)

Cruisers First Name .... followed by one of the following:

Adult Male
Adult Female
Child Male / age
Child Female / age

If anyone has any food allergies please list by cruiser name info. If you wish you can list favorite Disney character by cruiser info too.

In order for people to have enough time to gather fish extender gifts the list will close down on Friday, November 16th. Be sure to create or purchase a fish extender holder (see pic below as I created one). Please note the amount gifts you wish to give is completely up to you. You can do one day or more. The main point is to just have FUN with it!

:mickeyjum
Debbie

View attachment 351203
Hi hi there! I’ve never done this kinda communication before so bear with me.. we are setting sail for the Disney magic cruise on December 14. I have been interested in doing the fish extender for my children. If you could give me more information I would love to sign them up to do it. Also any information I would need to give to other children. Contacting me via email might be easier for me to understand. My email address is AshleyRaesides@gmail.com.

Hi hi there! I’ve never done this kinda communication before so bear with me.. we are setting sail for the Disney magic cruise on December 14. I have been interested in doing the fish extender for my children. If you could give me more information I would love to sign them up to do it. Also any information I would need to give to other children. Contacting me via email might be easier for me to understand. My email address is AshleyRaesides@gmail.com.

Great! I sent you an email.:earsboy:

Hi! We just joined this cruise! Our family of 5, Dad, Mom, and 3 boys ages 13, 11, and 9.

Awesome! Disney cruising is the best! Hoping you’re thinking of joining the fish extender fun! If so you can send additional info in a PM to me. It’s definitely a fun activity.

Hi all. Am I too late to join? We are a party of 3, 2 adults and our 5 year old daughter. :)

Hi all. Am I too late to join? We are a party of 3, 2 adults and our 5 year old daughter. :)

No not at all! Glad to hear you want to join in on the fun. Please provide the following additional info either here on this thread or click on my profile pic (then my title orchid lady)and send me a private message:

Need your cabin #
First name of each cruiser
List by person’s name if any food allergies example peanuts. Some cruisers like to bring candy that represents their home state (example Ohio - candy Buckeyes)
Can also list esp. by your daughter’s name her favorite Disney character.::MinnieMo

List will close down on Nov. 16th at which time I will provide master name list & info. This will allow enough time for fellow fish extender participants to gather gifts.

Debbie:tigger:

Last edited:
We are cabin number 8072

Joe (39) Hercules, Jack Skellington
Kellie (40) Merida, Belle
Stewart (13 - Boy) Chewbacca, Stitch
Skoebie (11 - Boy) Groot, Hulk, Yoda
Finn (9 - Boy) Pluto, BB8, Sven

We have no food allergies.

We are cabin number 8072

Joe (39) Hercules, Jack Skellington
Kellie (40) Merida, Belle
Stewart (13 - Boy) Chewbacca, Stitch
Skoebie (11 - Boy) Groot, Hulk, Yoda
Finn (9 - Boy) Pluto, BB8, Sven

We have no food allergies.

Thanks I’ve added your family to list.

It looks like I can't send you a private message probably since I haven't posted enough on Disboards...

Cabin Number: Oceanview Guaranteed Cabin

Asha (adult female, mid 30s)
Favorite Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
Favorite Characters: Mickey/Minnie, Marvel, Star Wars, Edna Mode​
Luis (adult male, mid 30s):
Favorite Colors: Blue, Red
Favorite Characters: Nightmare Before Christmas, Marvel, Toy Story​
Zee (child female, 5 years old):
Favorite Colors: Pink, Red, Purple
Favorite Characters: Elena, Rapunzel, Vanellope, Vampirina
Interested in a Fish Extender and a Family Meet & Greet. I'm arranging for a Family Open Bar/Meet & Greet in another group I'm a member of and we so far have 52 people interested in attending.

Cabin Number: Oceanview Guaranteed Cabin

Asha (adult female, mid 30s)
Favorite Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
Favorite Characters: Mickey/Minnie, Marvel, Star Wars, Edna Mode​
Luis (adult male, mid 30s):
Favorite Colors: Blue, Red
Favorite Characters: Nightmare Before Christmas, Marvel, Toy Story​
Zee (child female, 5 years old):
Favorite Colors: Pink, Red, Purple
Favorite Characters: Elena, Rapunzel, Vanellope, Vampirina
Interested in a Fish Extender and a Family Meet & Greet. I'm arranging for a Family Open Bar/Meet & Greet in another group I'm a member of and we so far have 52 people interested in attending.

Excellent glad your family is joining in and you’ve been added to the list. Obviously when you get your cabin # just let me know. Regarding meet & greet I’ll be looking over cruise schedule and find a day/time for those who wish to meet in the lobby or elsewhere to say ‘hello’.

Excellent glad your family is joining in and you’ve been added to the list. Obviously when you get your cabin # just let me know. Regarding meet & greet I’ll be looking over cruise schedule and find a day/time for those who wish to meet in the lobby or elsewhere to say ‘hello’.

By the way, when would we know what Fish Extender group we have been added to and how many people/cabins are in the group? Would you like some help creating a spreadsheet for it?

By the way, when would we know what Fish Extender group we have been added to and how many people/cabins are in the group? Would you like some help creating a spreadsheet for it?

I’m keeping an updated list which will stay open until Nov. 16th after which time I will close list and provide participants from this thread the cruisers involved in our fish extender activity. So far we are only a few cabins but that could change ... thank you for wanting to assist which is very nice of you but so far I’m good.

Sounds perfect! What are we all planning on doing as far as gifts? Are we doing individual gifts for each person in the cabin, a general gift, or is it up to us?

Sounds perfect! What are we all planning on doing as far as gifts? Are we doing individual gifts for each person in the cabin, a general gift, or is it up to us?

It will be completely up to you. I personally like to do individual gifts esp. for the kids but whatever you prefer.

Elle B ... follow this thread. Added your family to list but need your cabin #.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!