Disney Magic, April 10th, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

librarianamy

Earning My Ears
Ok, I’ll start the thread. I’m completely crazy, but we had to cancel our trip to WDW this year because of the hurricanes, so I’m taking advantage of the family guilt and booking a Bahamian cruise while I can. (And this will be a nice treat for our 20th wedding anniversary.)
:rolleyes1

Let me know if we’ll see you on board!

This is our family’s first Disney Cruise! It’ll be my step daughter who will turn 4 the day we return home! So this is her 4th birthday present from her mother, step father, her father and I! We are all so excited to come!

Hi everyone! This is my first cruise with my boyfriend, I'm super excited! I've been trying to look into fish extender groups & don't see one for our cruise dates on facebook.

Hello, my parent met on the Disney magic 20 years ago when they were cast members on board the ship. I am coming on this cruise with them and my two younger brothers. It will be the first time my parents have returned to the ship and my brothers and I first cruise. I hope we can join the fish extender. It sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter