Disney Magic July 21st 2019. Dover, Scotland, Iceland, Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a verandah for our transatlantic that went north and ended in Dover. It was so so so so cold we never used it. We are looking at an ocean view and save for ports. :)

Well, after going back and forth on that hellish silver day, we booked a deluxe inside on deck 2. The prices pretty much decided for us. We have never had an inside room on any cruise. This will be my husband and my 5th cruise (DCL, Princess and Carnival). We have always had a verandah. I'm hoping I like it. I figure no window will help us sleep in on sea days LOL.

Well, after going back and forth on that hellish silver day, we booked a deluxe inside on deck 2. The prices pretty much decided for us. We have never had an inside room on any cruise. This will be my husband and my 5th cruise (DCL, Princess and Carnival). We have always had a verandah. I'm hoping I like it. I figure no window will help us sleep in on sea days LOL.
We are in the same boat :)
We have always sailed with a verandah.... but the prices were a bit breathtaking... and we figured this would be one cruise we would be experiencing things off of the ship more than on the ship.

Anyone have a guess on a per person cost for a veranda and also for an inside? The information from last years bookings is very limited, unless Im looking in the wrong place.

Complete stabs in the dark:
$6000 pp veranda
$3000 pp inside

Guess away!! Thanks....:)
We booked Yeah I just booked an inside room for my daughter & myself it is 3300.00 each. We are Gold members

Hello, everyone! We booked on gold opening day and took a chance on a 9B guarantee. It will be myself, DH, DD(12) and DS(14). We are planning 4 days prior in London; my DD is crazy about Harry Potter so the studio tour is on the agenda.

DH was born in Oxford and spent a few years in Bicester, so he is excited to show us where he grew up (his dad was military). Anyway, I’m the only DCL fanatic in the family and no one else shares my obsession with planning, they just come along.

It’s killing me to be unable to book things this far in advance. I reserved a great flat on Airbnb, paid and received a confirmation and then got an email that it couldn’t be honored because the calendar shouldn’t have been open for next summer.

Does this meaning they are not taking new on board bookings for the sailing?… That may settle my re-shopping consideration on our upcoming cruise and stick with our original booking…( given the price increase we would not be saving much anyways… )

Reports that OBB have stopped on the ships as we are very close to sell out.
Does this meaning they are not taking new on board bookings for the sailing?… That may settle my re-shopping consideration on our upcoming cruise and stick with our original booking…( given the price increase we would not be saving much anyways… )

A cruiser who had booked, Iceland, and was on the Magic last week, was refused OBB to reshop on this cruise.
This was posted on our cruise meets group.
Prices are up considerably and if booked first week, then any OBB is likley to be wiped out anyway.

There is very little inventory of rooms left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!