Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’ve had a good week and have found 3 Platinum chests this week! Gonna save them up and hope they add some new items to them when Ursula and or Ariel become avalable soon. Who knows, maybe Ariel’s Mermaid Costume? oh, who am I kidding, I’ll just end up getting Coronian Sun Dials and /or Antler Topiarys :rotfl:

Speaking of finding chests, since the last update, has anyone else found it harder to find chests? It seems like they’ve added a few more hidden locations and I’ve actually had to use elixir to find 2 chests this week. On a positive note, I would have never found them, because they were completely hidden behind my ToT.
Answering a little late but yes!!! I now have chests in the farm area to the right of Toontown, all over the edges of Tomorrowland, on the green cliff areas behind Fantasyland, in the dark corner off to the far far left, one near the Alice In Wonderland cards (I like that one, it looks like they are guarding it), above the pond where Simba and Nala 'Take a Dip'...I'm sure there are more, but those just popped into my head. I don't think I've had one at the end of Main Street or near the parade tent since the last update. I kind of like the challenge. Oh wait...was that a 'yes' or 'no' question? My bad....

I remember the other day someone mentioning they would like to be able to level multiple characters at the same time and I just wanted to second that idea. Sorry, I don’t remember who, but I’m to lazy to look :rotfl:

I currently have 9 characters ready to MAX out right now and I’ll have 2-4 more by the end of tLM event. With only 1 spot, it gonna be a pain in the a** trying to manage leveling them along with tLM characters and a few others. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in this situation and I remember that I didn’t like it then either.

Since we can begin collect for Ursula tomorrow morning, and hopefully Ariel soon after, I figured it was time to update my progress.

77 Clams (3 more cycles before new characters)

48K+ EC

Sebastian: 5 (ready for 6)
Scuttle : 5 (ready for 6)
Prince Eric: 6 (ready for 7)
King Triton : 5 (ready for 6)
Flounder : 6 (ready for 7)

Michael Darling: 7
John Darling: 9

Elizabeth Swann: Ready to MAX
Jack
Sparrow: Ready to MAX
Will
Turner: Ready to MAX

Captain Barbossa: 9 (4 hats short of 10)
Tia Dalma: 8
Davy Jones: 8

Christopher Robin: 7

Hiro: Ready to MAX
Baymax
: 9
Yakai: Ready to MAX
GoGo
: Ready to MAX
Honey
Lemon: Ready to MAX
Fred
Wiasabi

I’m also currently in 2nd with 493 in Striking Gold and have a 180 trophy lead over 10th! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Airplane mode doesn't work on my ipad mini anymore. Do you think they figured out the loophole? I had forgotten that it was still on when I got back from my trip but I'm still able to collect the daily reward and I was on the leaderboard when I checked.

I finally hit the time wall for Ursula. Triton is only level 3 and it will take me forever to get his 5 ear hats to level him up. Will this be an issue trying to get Ursula?

Airplane mode doesn't work on my ipad mini anymore. Do you think they figured out the loophole? I had forgotten that it was still on when I got back from my trip but I'm still able to collect the daily reward and I was on the leaderboard when I checked.

Nope, it still works on iOS. Depends on what version of the iOS your working on, but check the 3 boxes around the airplane mode button after you turn them on. If any of them are blue, or your WiFi or Bluetooth button don’t have a line thru them than they’re actually on. Apparently, when you turn airport mode on, you can turn any of those 3 on and it should remember that the next time you turn it on. Seemed like a wierd feature, but it’s actually nice. I’ve got it set up so when I turn airport mode on, it keeps Bluetooth on and I can continue listening to music/podcasts.

As someone else mentioned below your comment. You can re-enable wifi after enabling airplane mode (same for bluetooth) so maybe thats what happened to you.

Bambi drops are interfering with Ursula with Minnie’s task. Ugh. I leveled him up forever ago too.

I like that one of Ursula’s tokens is just 1. I’m hoping the drops on her ears are better than Tritons.

Bambi drops are interfering with Ursula with Minnie’s task. Ugh. I leveled him up forever ago too.

Thumper's clover token interferes with that task as well.

It is nice that only one of Ursula's shell necklace tokens is necessary to welcome her, but it's a legendary, so it still may be a pain to get.

Thumper's clover token interferes with that task as well.

It is nice that only one of Ursula's shell necklace tokens is necessary to welcome her, but it's a legendary, so it still may be a pain to get.

I'm already on round two of all characters going for it so it looks like it's only 1 for a reason.

I lucked out with the shell necklace. I got 2 right off the bat from Eric and Flounder, and an ear hat from a silver chest. Pretty good so far.

By the way, I got an interesting 1 day only offer...They are mad as a hatter if they think I'm gonna pay 4.99, or ANYTHING, for a piece of land! Puh-LEEZE!!!

I’m 0/1 for the shell necklace and haven’t had the chance for an ear hat yet. I have like another hour and 45 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter