Disney Magic Kingdoms

Belle's fabric isn't dropping for me. I got one first thing this morning and I'm still at one. Frankly even the glitchy fabric isn't dropping much. Here we go again.:rolleyes:

Just got my second, so I'm at 4 and 2.

Frankly I think it’s time for the game to get ride of item different levels %s entirely and just expand the time required to collect and make the drop rate 100%! So, for argument sake, let’s say rare items are set at 50% and epic at 25%. Make the drop rate 100% and 2x the item time for rare items and 4x the time for epic. The only issue I could see this causing is jobs that reward multiple items, but that could easily be fixed by just allowing 1 item per job. They have more than enough characters and jobs to separate them out. The only exception I could see is common items, which could have multiples, but you only get one at a time.

Obviously, my suggestions above wouldn’t solve everything, but It would be a great start. It would fix the huge discrepancy’s we’re seeing for fabric drops for players. Obviously, if you have fewer characters/buildings that collect items and/or can’t log in as often, than it will take you longer to finish, but if Jasmine requires 20 items to collect, than everyone will get it with 20 collects.

Just got my second, so I'm at 4 and 2.

Frankly I think it’s time for the game to get ride of item different levels %s entirely and just expand the time required to collect and make the drop rate 100%!

Totally agree. Other games do this, but make it challenging (as in, you would have to have the characters and level them up before being able to collect), but at least gameplayers know that if they complete x, y, and z then they WILL get the prize. This game involves too much luck and gamboling these days.

I believe it was 2012 but we did the same thing. Had to buy scarfs, gloves, sweatshirts and wear them in multiple layers. At least your husband will still go. Mine swore off Disney altogether
OMG, I think we were there too! We couldn't believe it. And we had a hard time finding supplies. The first night, while watching a parade, my mom bought a tote so she could get the blanket. Next night in HS, they were all to happy to sell us what were clearly dollar store gloves (with little Mickey heads stamped on) for $10. For the rest, we just paired our pajamas under/over our clothes. Makes for interesting memories, anyway!:earboy2:

Yesterday morning I posted that I was just two fabrics away from Minnie. Tonight, a day and a half later, I need... two fabrics. How the hell did ZERO drop in 36 hours?? What will cheer me up? Probably glancing at my MagicBand. This could belong to only one Disboards member...View attachment 369493

Awesome! The MB, not the drop rate. I'm 4 away from being able to get both Minnie and Pete, but I haven't bothered to purchase the other stuff at Merlin's shop since I'm not sure I need it and I don't have an excess of funds there.

I see that the comfy outfits for both Belle and Ariel open in ~2 hours - so wil Ariel’s Be premium content? I see there isn’t a specific item of here’s needed for Vanellope so does she just help with getting those 15 virus cubes but you don’t *need* her to get Vanellope?

Though she is also listed as an event goal (after welcoming Vanellope) - guess I am just confused about the 2 of them becoming available at the same time. When it is refusal, new characters in that situation one is premium content
I'm sure you have figured it out by now, but Vanellope needs to be at Level 2 to unlock Ariel.

I have Vanellope at Level 6 now, and it just unlocked a comfy outfit for King Triton. Ewww....

OMG, I think we were there too! We couldn't believe it. And we had a hard time finding supplies. The first night, while watching a parade, my mom bought a tote so she could get the blanket. Next night in HS, they were all to happy to sell us what were clearly dollar store gloves (with little Mickey heads stamped on) for $10. For the rest, we just paired our pajamas under/over our clothes. Makes for interesting memories, anyway!:earboy2:

Yep I still have my $10 Mickey head gloves ::MickeyMo

Haha thanks I checked as often as I could. I still need to build slaughter race, get belle, get her costume, and get vanellope. Not sure if that’ll happen or not

At least this way you can build it overnight. I think it took 8 hrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter