Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm sure you have figured it out by now, but Vanellope needs to be at Level 2 to unlock Ariel.

I have Vanellope at Level 6 now, and it just unlocked a comfy outfit for King Triton. Ewww....

Nice work! My Vanellope is also level 6. The King Triton thing really is unfortunate and disturbing. They fact that it looks like his Comfy outfit doesn’t entirely cover his “trident” completely shocked me and is totally inappropriate. :eek:

Nice work! My Vanellope is also level 6. The King Triton thing really is unfortunate and disturbing. They fact that it looks like his Comfy outfit doesn’t entirely cover his “trident” completely shocked me and is totally inappropriate. :eek:
:lmao:

Not sure what to think about today. One stinkin' Belle Fabric in IOS. ONE! Windows isn't going much better. Only at 6 Jasmine fabrics and 16 glitched. I was hoping to finish the glitched fabric today. Maybe in the morning. Shank has 5 tokens each. So it's probably going to be at least 2 days before I can move forward.

I just got the final Jasmine fabric after sending out characters and Niceland for 20 hours without a collection. Then 3 dropped within two collections. Building Slaughter Race and Jasmine is on her 8 hour quest
We’re definitely in a similar spot. I’m leveling Ralph to 6 right now because I forgot to do that earlier. I needed him to help with jasmine’s fabric instead

Weirdly, I just got a task for Cinderella, Belle, and Jasmine to all go brainstorm, which will earn the second Slipper and Lamp tokens. I'm not even close to getting Belle's comfy outfit yet, but I'm assuming it will also earn the Book token needed for Vanellope.

Okay, so here is my list. I haven't done a list in a while. Life has been busy, but I have managed to somehow keep up with the game.

Ralph - ready for 7
Felix - ready for 3
Calhoun - ready for 6
Spamley - ready for 6
Yesss - ready for 5
Shank - ready for 4

I am at 10 glitches and 4 fabrics for Belle, and I made sure Ariel was at 10 before I got to her in this event. The costume shop says that in order to get Ariel's costume, you have get Vanellope to level 2, so that's going to be a bit of a trick I think.

I sent Cinderella and Jasmine on their crazy 8 hour tasks for the other remaining tokens and got them, so now I just need the one token that Belle will eventually collect and the 15 tokens that will help welcome Vanellope, but this is why I'm leaving my characters where they are if I can, because I don't like the cross collection feature of this event. I also don't like that you can't buy things with Gems for this event, because i would have and you can't do that, so I'm not sure I like that. Other events I feel like we were able to buy tokens. Am I mistaken in that?

Non Event:
Mayor - collecting for 6
Sebastian - collecting for 10
King Triton - collecting for 9
Founder - collecting for 10
Ursula - collecting for 10

I mostly need Seashells and some of Ursula's Shell Necklaces.

If I don't get to talk to anyone before 2019 rolls around, I wish you all a VERY WARM, HAPPY, and HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON.

Had a wonderful short trip to DL to see the holiday magic. Now it’s back to the grind of this game (oh yeah and work too). I’m at 14/20 glitched fabric and 4/10 comfy fabric for Belle. 88k EC which is not nearly as much as some have around here but it’s been a long time since I’ve had this much EC.

Just to give another example of how screwed up drop rates are, I just collected my final comfy cloth for Belle. So it took me 1 day to collect 10 items which I believe is an epic item? Now I have to collect 7 more of the glitched fabric, which I believe is a uncommon?

So while I’m incredibly happy I got them so quickly, especially after issues with Jasmine, I’d really prefer they set it up so drop rates are equal for everyone.

Just to give another example of how screwed up drop rates are, I just collected my final comfy cloth for Belle. So it took me 1 day to collect 10 items which I believe is an epic item? Now I have to collect 7 more of the glitched fabric, which I believe is a uncommon?

So while I’m incredibly happy I got them so quickly, especially after issues with Jasmine, I’d really prefer they set it up so drop rates are equal for everyone.

Totally agree! I liked your suggestion that items drop every time, even if it means longer tasks. Sending characters out over and over again on the same tasks and rarely collecting the items is just boring and frustrating. Success in this game has become far too dependent on luck.

All day long running comfy cloth tasks for Belle with purchased Felix and using Yess/Ralph and not ONE received. Not even one. Urrrgh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter