Disney Magic Kingdoms

Didn’t check in a whole lot yesterday - I’m at 4/10 belle fabric and 14/20 glitched.
Accidentally sent Cinderella to get her second glass slipper. I was hoping to finish belle first and send them at the same time.

I’m headed to California for a long weekend (and DL on Friday!) so we’ll see how much I manage to check in :confused3

Still working on Belle’s comfy costume fabric. While I wait, I wanted to know who I might be able to level up. Came across this thread in my “research”....

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagickingdoms/comments/9zf04q/wreck_it_ralph_event_megathread/

Since the one @hopemax posted early in the event has proven helpful to me, I thought this one may give us all a heads up, too.

Synopsis:
Apparently, after Belle gets her costume...

1) she will do her 8 hr brainstorming task (along with Jas and Cindy if you haven’t already done them). Then
2) Yessss and Ralph have joint task
3) then epic tasks called “fight the virus” to earn the 15 virus fragments for Vanellope
Some are duo tasks....
* Ralph with Felix 2 hrs
* Yesss with Shank 4 hrs
* calhoun 4 hrs
* Spamley 6 hrs

Or Gameloft will gladly allow you to pay a bundle price for Vanellope and pancake milkshake stand to get Vanellope sooner.

She has to lvl to 2 to open Ariel costume and her tokens all have interference if any other WiR characters still need tokens.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
I’m sorry but what the $&%! were they thinking making sarge my only person who can get belle’s ear hats and it takes 6 hours. Are you kidding me? So it’ll take me at least 30 hours to get her.... that’s crap

And in typical stupid-gambling-RNG style, I have all the epic fabric pieces but I'm still short several of the glitchy ones that should drop easily. I know I'm not the only one, but thought I'd share.

I’m sorry but what the $&%! were they thinking making sarge my only person who can get belle’s ear hats and it takes 6 hours. Are you kidding me? So it’ll take me at least 30 hours to get her.... that’s crap

Yuck. I'm so sorry. I had Belle already and I didn't know how hard it was going to be for you to get her. :(

So after 2 days of sending everybody out for Belle's fabric I have 1 only 3 of the glitchy fabric. I set timers yesterday and today and this is all I have. If I don't get Vanellope because Jasmine and Belle took so long they will be hearing from me. I am not happy especially when some people were able to get Belle's costume in one day. I have all the characters so it isn't like I can only send out one person at a time either.

And in typical stupid-gambling-RNG style, I have all the epic fabric pieces but I'm still short several of the glitchy ones that should drop easily. I know I'm not the only one, but thought I'd share.

Yuck. I'm so sorry. I had Belle already and I didn't know how hard it was going to be for you to get her. :(
Kinda dumb because the whole point to me is to get wreck it Ralph characters and I won’t be getting vanellope. I don’t even want belle

That’s ridiculous. I am so sorry. There is definitely no rational thought put in to how tokens are collected.

Have a feeling they are gonna lose a fair share of players pulling this c**p! And an even larger number of people who won’t quit, but play the game less.

Same here with the Epic fabric was basically uncommon for me. They really need to fix this, because it is really broke. Finished my Comfy costume Belle a few hours ago and have her out on her 8 hour mission. Baring any timer walls, I should begin Vanellope battle mission in the morning.

So after 2 days of sending everybody out for Belle's fabric I have 1 only 3 of the glitchy fabric. I set timers yesterday and today and this is all I have. If I don't get Vanellope because Jasmine and Belle took so long they will be hearing from me. I am not happy especially when some people were able to get Belle's costume in one day. I have all the characters so it isn't like I can only send out one person at a time either.

Sadly, future proof on how badly they ****** the drop rate %. @mmmears any myself had drop rates that were much better than they should have ever been, and yours have been much lower than they should be. I doubt I’ll be quitting this game after the event, but I really feel like I'm gonna really need to limit my playing time.

Hi! I’m hoping i can get some help here. I was at WDW for over a week when this event began and i feel lost. I think I’m missing something. I have Ralph, Felix, Calhoun, yess, spamley, and Cinderella’s costume. I’ve almost collected everything for shank and jasmine. I still haven’t been able to collect anything for Vanellope... is that right? Should i be collecting for her somehow already?

Hi! I’m hoping i can get some help here. I was at WDW for over a week when this event began and i feel lost. I think I’m missing something. I have Ralph, Felix, Calhoun, yess, spamley, and Cinderella’s costume. I’ve almost collected everything for shank and jasmine. I still haven’t been able to collect anything for Vanellope... is that right? Should i be collecting for her somehow already?
You should have at least one shoe from Cinderella but that’s it

Have a feeling they are gonna lose a fair share of players pulling this c**p! And an even larger number of people who won’t quit, but play the game less.

Same here with the Epic fabric was basically uncommon for me. They really need to fix this, because it is really broke. Finished my Comfy costume Belle a few hours ago and have her out on her 8 hour mission. Baring any timer walls, I should begin Vanellope battle mission in the morning.

Sadly, future proof on how badly they ****** the drop rate %. @mmmears any myself had drop rates that were much better than they should have ever been, and yours have been much lower than they should be. I doubt I’ll be quitting this game after the event, but I really feel like I'm gonna really need to limit my playing time.
I probably won’t quit the game all together but this just reinforces my decision to NEVER spend actual money on this game. I won’t be spending gems on chests either

Last edited:
The annoyance scale is definitely growing here. In IOS, I have all the glitchy fabric but only 5 Belle Fabric. In Windows, I only managed 1 Jasmine fabric. So I'm 13 away, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm even going to collect all I need for Jasmine before the event ends let alone, Belle and Vanellope. Ariel is already a lost cause, I think. Great feeling to have after buying both bundles. Collecting for Shank is only slightly better. I need 11 gloves, and 5 ear hats for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter