Disney Magic Kingdoms

Agree, 6 is too many for this movie. Really disagree with the addition of Joe and Tony... Jock and Trusty make sense, even one of the strays makes more sense.. it is a dog movie
Really disappointed about no Peg. Don’t expect the cats. Disney has started trying to hide them due to “outdated stereotypes.” They recently updated a pin set and removed them.

Does anyone know why I have 2 Shere Khans?

The one in the top circle I sent to do a task.
He is already up to level 3.

The one in the bottom circle I can't tap or click on, at all. He just walks around the kingdom.

(And I already have Wendy at level 2, working on getting her to level 3).

Does anyone know why I have 2 Shere Khans?

The one in the top circle I sent to do a task.
He is already up to level 3.

The one in the bottom circle I can't tap or click on, at all. He just walks around the kingdom.

(And I already have Wendy at level 2, working on getting her to level 3).

Do you remember earlier in the game how we had to Battle Pete, Zurg, Mother Gothel? And when we were done the portals would open to new areas? Although, I don't think Shere Khan opens a portal he is similar to one of those characters. Prior to the battling, they would walk around the kingdom, exerting their presence.

However, according to Reddit, there appears to be a bug in one of the prior updates. People are reporting that the battling prior to welcoming him is gone entirely, and at least one other person has reported after Welcoming him, the other one is still stalking around.

So bug.

Do you remember earlier in the game how we had to Battle Pete, Zurg, Mother Gothel? And when we were done the portals would open to new areas? Although, I don't think Shere Khan opens a portal he is similar to one of those characters. Prior to the battling, they would walk around the kingdom, exerting their presence.

However, according to Reddit, there appears to be a bug in one of the prior updates. People are reporting that the battling prior to welcoming him is gone entirely, and at least one other person has reported after Welcoming him, the other one is still stalking around.

So bug.

I figured that might be the case. The only portal I have left to open (at this point) is the one to the right of BTMR. But since I already have Shere Khan, I'm not sure how that's supposed to happen. (Unless another character opens that portal?)

Excited for lady and the tramp that it’s permanent... hope I can end up getting Jock. He was my fav in the original, and have grown up with Scottish Terriers. I loved that movie as a kid

I thought 500 gems a little steep, but used most my gems to get Trusty, but if any houses are gems, where would I put them. Lol, Trusty can walk around the kingdom. Need a couple more for float too, but not available for a week.

Initial observations of the new update:
  • Really like the splash/loading screen. Mostly because the logo is actually properly sized. It’s usually way to small and that’s always bugged me.
  • 500 gems for Trusty seems steep! Not sure if I want to spend that much?
  • The game has Bambi? Yes, I know it does, but Bambi characters have been in storage so long, that was my initial thought.

Last edited:
quick note to people that put some buildings away - a couple of the Jungle Book buildings are needed for the tasks for Moagli and Baloo (the Baloo's Oasis and Kaa's Jungle Gym)

I thought 500 gems a little steep, but used most my gems to get Trusty, but if any houses are gems, where would I put them. Lol, Trusty can walk around the kingdom. Need a couple more for float too, but not available for a week.
500 gems is steep but not the first time they charged that much for a character. I believe Maximus was 500 a year or 2 ago.

Sporky was pretty much the last permanent content premium character and he was 500, so 500 now shouldn’t be a surprise.

Trusty is a bit pricey, but he is only tied for the 4th most expensive premium character. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe these are the gem requirements for all of the premium characters:

Scrooge McDuck: 600
Maximus: 575
Captain Hook: 550
King Louie: 500
The Ringmaster: 500
Forky: 500
Trusty: 500
Wall-E: 475
Jack Sparrow: 450
Flower: 450
Flash: 420
Boo: 395
Lady Tremaine: 300
Sultan: 300
Ed: 300
Fire Spirit: 300
R2-D2: 300
Rex: 295
Merryweather: 240
Bruce: 200

Really disappointed about no Peg. Don’t expect the cats. Disney has started trying to hide them due to “outdated stereotypes.” They recently updated a pin set and removed them.
They can add Peg (or any other character) later on through a Tower Challenge, so you' may get your wish one day.

Surprised that Tramp's first task requires him to be at Level 2, and once you get him there another task immediately opens.

Surprised that Tramp's first task requires him to be at Level 2, and once you get him there another task immediately opens.

Don’t remember which of those quest require you to build Tony’s at 100,000 magic, if you can find somewhere to put it. I put buildings away to make room!

Just realized my attention span or interest for a Lady in the Tramp is pretty low. Went to check which SW character I should level next and realized Tramp was ready to welcome. Not sure how long he’s been ready, but it’s probably been about a day?

@supernova Did you get Trusty? Since he is permanent content and it would cut into most of my 640 gem surplus, I decided not to. Wouldn’t mind having him, but figure I’m better off having those gems for upcoming events.

@Arundal How helpful is Trusty? Glad you got him?

Just realized my attention span or interest for a Lady in the Tramp is pretty low. Went to check which SW character I should level next and realized Tramp was ready to welcome. Not sure how long he’s been ready, but it’s probably been about a day?

@supernova Did you get Trusty? Since he is permanent content and it would cut into most of my 640 gem surplus, I decided not to. Wouldn’t mind having him, but figure I’m better off having those gems for upcoming events.

To be honest, I have not paid close attention how well he dropped tokens, but I have had Tramp for a couple of days. I also struggled over using 500 gems for Trusty , but liked him from the movie and figure he was more useful then a building I probably won’t be able to display. I had to put one away to build Tony’s.

No. Haven't dropped the gems yet since he's permanent content. I have less than 600 so I don't want to deplete my stash yet.

After building Tony's (100,000 magic), Tramp has a 12-hour task. Hopefully a new character will open next. Let's see what happens in the morning after Tramp finishes.

No. Haven't dropped the gems yet since he's permanent content. I have less than 600 so I don't want to deplete my stash yet.

After building Tony's (100,000 magic), Tramp has a 12-hour task. Hopefully a new character will open next. Let's see what happens in the morning after Tramp finishes.

Yes, you get to collect for Tony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!