Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just reached level 50 yesterday actually. And there is literally no difference from when I was at level 1. I mean, why bother? It's as useless as the guest count. Both have zero problems mpact on game play.
I'm at level 45 and I completely agree. It would be different if we were getting other prizes like the beginning but that isn't happening. At this point, with all the magic we have, we should just get gems as a reward lol

I'm at level 45 and I completely agree. It would be different if we were getting other prizes like the beginning but that isn't happening. At this point, with all the magic we have, we should just get gems as a reward lol
I wonder if the Gameloft interns anticipated this early on, which is why we can buy magic with gems, but not gems with magic.

Hi everyone. Been off for awhile. I see a lot of people asking about King Louie. Personally, I don't use gems on non-event characters. Since it's non-event...why rush it by spending gems? I try not to spend real money, so I say...why hurry the story line along when it will come naturally? I'd rather save save my gems until the next event when we are in a hurry to finish each task. Happy to see so many new people to the forum. WELCOME!!!!
Although don't they make a distinction between gem-only characters in the main storyline and welcoming characters early in the timed events? Was Flash ever universally available or did we have to use gems if we wanted him? Can't remember.

Last edited:
Thank you for quoting my post. Didn't realize how autofill had messed me up at the end. I went back to correct it by removing "problems" and adding the missing "i".

Although don't they make a distinction between gem-onlu characters in the main storyline and welcoming characters early in the timed events? Was Flash ever universally available or did we have to use gems if we wanted him? Can't remember.
No gems for Flash, I started the game late during that event and was only able to get him and Mrs. I with the time I had left in the event. I clearly remember it was without gems because I wouldn't have been able to afford him that early on in the game if he was gems.

No gems for Flash, I started the game late during that event and was only able to get him and Mrs. I with the time I had left in the event. I clearly remember it was without gems because I wouldn't have been able to afford him that early on in the game if he was gems.

Flash has always been a premium character that requires gems - released in the Zootopia update.

Dash, on the other hand, (who I think you're talking about) was a non-gem character in the Incredibles timed event :)

Flash has always been a premium character that requires gems - released in the Zootopia update.

Dash, on the other hand, (who I think you're talking about) was a non-gem character in the Incredibles timed event :)
Lol yep...I meant Dash, I must be tired today haha thank you for that

I got Baloo this morning, but still have lots of leveling to do with the Aladdin characters. With those being long upgrades I've been holding off until my Jungle Book characters and off and running. Mowgli is on a very long quest at the moment.

I'm doing pretty well at the moment.

Bagheera - 5
Mowgli - 5
Baloo - 2
King Louie - 6

Aladdin - 8 (ready to level)
Jasmine 8 (ready to level)
Abu - 9
Carpet - 8 (ready to level)
Jafar - 6
Iago - 7
Genie - 8

All other characters are maxed out. Baloo and Bagheera are on a 2 hour mission right now. :)

I see a lot of references to interns in this thread. A simple search shows over 70 references to interns vs. less than 10 references to programmers.

From the posts it seems that intern is used mostly in a derogatory manner. Does anyone know for a fact that Gameloft only uses interns for programming the game? And even then, why does it matter whom they use unless there is a large number of bugs/issues? I've played other games where there have been more bugs than what I see with DMK.
Of course they are using interns. Very little of the game makes sense, as has been pointed out when these instances have come up, the grammar used in the tasks suggests that some of these interns all passed Prigramming 101, yet every one of them failed Into to College Grammar.

And have you seen the online as for Gameloft's Uno and Friends? It's like a second grader named it, and then went ahead and pointlessly added in dragons and kittens. Interns? Indeed.

Now stop ruining our fun. Mom.

Last edited:
I got Baloo this morning, but still have lots of leveling to do with the Aladdin characters. With those being long upgrades I've been holding off until my Jungle Book characters and off and running. Mowgli is on a very long quest at the moment.
12 hours of welcoming Baloo right now, and will send King Louie on his 8 hour task overnight. Once I have Baloo in the AM, I can probably bring him immediately to 2. Then I will go with another long Aladdin character, since no other Jungle Book character will be ready.

Last edited:
i haven't read many of the posts since Aladdin finished so to kick start this jungle book quests I'm guessing you need to welcome mowgli?
Just need 2 more ears did the requirements go up as I'm sure I had enough of the item under the prickly pear and I had a green tick on the pears on 10 now it's 20?

Of course they are using interns. Very little of the game makes sense, as has been pointed out when these instances have come up, the grammar used in the tasks suggests that some of these interns all passed Prigramming 101, yet every one of them failed Into to College Grammar.

And have you seen the online as for Gameloft's Uno and Friends? It's like a second grader named it, and then went ahead and pointlessly added in dragons and kittens. Interns? Indeed.

Hear, hear!!

I see a lot of references to interns in this thread. A simple search shows over 70 references to interns vs. less than 10 references to programmers.

From the posts it seems that intern is used mostly in a derogatory manner. Does anyone know for a fact that Gameloft only uses interns for programming the game? "And even then, why does it matter "
whom they use unless there is a large number of bugs/issues? I've played other games where there have been more bugs than what I see with DMK.

Sorry, I don't see any proof for your claims, all I see is unfounded speculation. Sadly, your attitude (and that of others) seems to match the general disrespect I see from younger people today as well as people on the Internet in general.

Now, get off of my lawn you kids! ;)

I was taught Respect is earnt not just given whether on the internet or in real life. Each person is entitled to their own opinion, if this is found to be disrespectful or derogatory to someone else then that is there opinion also. Quoting your original post above "and even then, why does it matter" seems to be the answer to your original question about facts. It doesnt matter.

It is someone's opinion written in each of the previous posts you mention about interns or programmers the fact that you have numbered how many refer to each one being mentioned shows the effort you took to get an answer that doesnt even matter. You are entitled to your opinion just as others are entitled to their own but I really dont understand the reasoning behind your original post when it apparently doesnt matter who Gameloft uses.

This is my opinion.

i haven't read many of the posts since Aladdin finished so to kick start this jungle book quests I'm guessing you need to welcome mowgli?
Just need 2 more ears did the requirements go up as I'm sure I had enough of the item under the prickly pear and I had a green tick on the pears on 10 now it's 20?

Yes the Prickly pears went up by 10 to 20 and the ears went down by 2 to 18. The pears are pretty easy to come by so this wont make it any harder. Goodluck getting your last 2 ears.

Off to Disneyland tomorrow. Can't wait to finally ride the Guardians of the Galaxy ride (RIP California's Tower of Terror)! And riding Big Thunder Mountain and California Screaming, and... All of it!
And yes, I plan on using up battery life and playing DMK in line. Woo ooh!

PS level 47, most everyone is at level 9 or higher. I have everything but Baloo, Thunder Mountain, the dumb Toy Story Alien, and of course the elusive Zootopia ride. The latter two, I assume, I will never get at this point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter