Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was taught Respect is earnt not just given whether on the internet or in real life. Each person is entitled to their own opinion, if this is found to be disrespectful or derogatory to someone else then that is there opinion also. Quoting your original post above "and even then, why does it matter" seems to be the answer to your original question about facts. It doesnt matter.

It is someone's opinion written in each of the previous posts you mention about interns or programmers the fact that you have numbered how many refer to each one being mentioned shows the effort you took to get an answer that doesnt even matter. You are entitled to your opinion just as others are entitled to their own but I really dont understand the reasoning behind your original post when it apparently doesnt matter who Gameloft uses.

This is my opinion.
Nicely stated

Off to Disneyland tomorrow. Can't wait to finally ride the Guardians of the Galaxy ride (RIP California's Tower of Terror)! And riding Big Thunder Mountain and California Screaming, and... All of it!
And yes, I plan on using up battery life and playing DMK in line. Woo ooh!

PS level 47, most everyone is at level 9 or higher. I have everything but Baloo, Thunder Mountain, the dumb Toy Story Alien, and of course the elusive Zootopia ride. The latter two, I assume, I will never get at this point!

Have a great trip! As for those two, Alien just takes time and patience. I have him at L7 right now. It's been really slow, though. Zootopia ride, however, has and will probably always continue to elude me. I assume that one will never be in my park, either. :)

Does anyone know for a fact that Gameloft only uses interns for programming the game?

I wondered about this as well. I don't watch the video presentations, and thought maybe they introduce themselves as interns on those, or something.

It's entirely possible that English is not the primary language of whoever authors certain parts of the game. I never really thought of game developers as being Rhodes scholars anyway. It's a bit classist to assume a developer is intrinsically more intelligent than an intern. I'd venture a guess in many organizations that an intern might be smarter than their superior.

At any rate, this game brings me a lot of pleasure, and frankly I'm more concerned with their level of customer service, rather than scapegoating the developers.

Nicely stated
I'd also like to add that whether the makers of this game are (or consider themselves to be) interns or developers or astronauts I doubt very highly that they read this board. Even if they did, they probably would not care what title we use for them as long as we continue to play the game and contribute to their salaries.

I wondered about this as well. I don't watch the video presentations, and thought maybe they introduce themselves as interns on those, or something.

It's entirely possible that English is not the primary language of whoever authors certain parts of the game. I never really thought of game developers as being Rhodes scholars anyway. It's a bit classist to assume a developer is intrinsically more intelligent than an intern. I'd venture a guess in many organizations that an intern might be smarter than their superior.

At any rate, this game brings me a lot of pleasure, and frankly I'm more concerned with their level of customer service, rather than scapegoating the developers.
I also have a problem with the customer service, especially after this last event. As for the developers, they keep saying that they do not want to add more to the game until they fix the gameplay for a wide range of devices, then they give us another event, and we have more glitches and bugs that are way worse than what we have had. Now this is the only game I play, I do not have the time to invest in multiple games so I'm not sure about glitches/bugs in others games. But they keep contradicting themselves and that is what I have problem with. So why do they keep adding more to the gameplay without fixing the issues at hand? The only thing that most of us can narrow it down to is money. After screwing a lot of people over recently (which can easily be seen on all the complaints on Facebook), they are going to have to step it up because I can imagine a lot less people are going to be spending money on the game.

Have everything for Mowgli also picked up a Platinum,Gold,Silver and Bronze chests so here's hoping for Zootopia Race Track 12 hrs to go lol

I also have a problem with the customer service, especially after this last event. As for the developers, they keep saying that they do not want to add more to the game until they fix the gameplay for a wide range of devices, then they give us another event, and we have more glitches and bugs that are way worse than what we have had. Now this is the only game I play, I do not have the time to invest in multiple games so I'm not sure about glitches/bugs in others games. But they keep contradicting themselves and that is what I have problem with. So why do they keep adding more to the gameplay without fixing the issues at hand? The only thing that most of us can narrow it down to is money. After screwing a lot of people over recently (which can easily be seen on all the complaints on Facebook), they are going to have to step it up because I can imagine a lot less people are going to be spending money on the game.
I have no doubt that there are interns running their customer service, too. I cannot think of another game where there have been soooo many glitches with each new release that there is no way the entire company isn't comprised of solely interns. I mean honestly... how many times has Gameloft had to eat crow and give awards to correct their own mistakes? Is no one testing this out before they release it? Or, as stated, is it merely a money grab?

I'd also like to add that whether the makers of this game are (or consider themselves to be) interns or developers or astronauts I doubt very highly that they read this board. Even if they did, they probably would not care what title we use for them as long as we continue to play the game and contribute to their salaries.
Actually, on this point, I have to respectfully disagree. There is no way a website exists with nearly 600 pages of comments about their game and they aren't well aware of these boards. Actually, at other companies, that is a part of real interns' jobs... to comb social media and public forums and collect & track feedback and comments. Not only is it free advertising for their game, but also free market research. So do I believe there are Gameloft interns who troll these boards without leaving comments? Absolutely. They would be idiots not to. But then...

I mean, why do you think I started this whole "intern" gag in the first place? We know they're there, and now they know we know too.

Last edited:
Thank you! I don't think I got the offer but good to know there was one.
If you don't have the red banner under your gem count saying what the promotion is, you might also check the Shop button and look under Bundles.

I got Baloo this morning, but still have lots of leveling to do with the Aladdin characters. With those being long upgrades I've been holding off until my Jungle Book characters and off and running. Mowgli is on a very long quest at the moment.
I let myself get behind. I still have Chief Bogo to level up (almost ready to go to 9), Simba (9), Nala (9), Scar (7), all the Aladdin characters and all of the Jungle Book characters to level up. Bogo is annoying me. A lot of his tokens require the same characters as Jungle Book.

I let myself get behind. I still have Chief Bogo to level up (almost ready to go to 9), Simba (9), Nala (9), Scar (7), all the Aladdin characters and all of the Jungle Book characters to level up. Bogo is annoying me. A lot of his tokens require the same characters as Jungle Book.
Are they still offering Bogo's tokens through Merlin's elixir shop?

I'm well into the 2 day build. I think it was 500k though. Which left me with a paltry 16M magic.

Geez. Yeah, I guess you should start ignoring the main story line and focus on building up your magic again. I mean, when you drop down to 16 million, it's not a good sign. ;)

Hahaha oh my gosh, you guys make me laugh

ugh, I was focused on getting the Baloo specific tokens that I wasn't paying attention to getting enough prickly pears/fruit things - so took a few cycles this morning to get enough, now welcoming Baloo but takes 12 hours so won't get him until the morning

Oh well - at least it isn't a timed event ... more just annoyed at myself

And when does opening Big Thunder become available? After welcoming Baloo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter