Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since I saw everyone else doing this I wanted to do it too.
I started playing this game towards the end of the nbc event. So almost a year playing.
Level 42

92% happiness

9,420,785 visitors

66,800 magic

168 gems

I have all attractions except the zootopia racetrack, Kaa’s jungle gym, mad tea party, wall-e’s house, the kraken, haunted mansion, baloo’s oasis, toy soldiers parachute drop, jumpin jellyfish, golden zephyr, omnidroid city, magic lamp theater, and splash mountain.

These are the characters that I have and their status

Merlin level 2 (max)

Mickey and friends all level 10

Toy story everyone but toy alien level 10

Toy alien 25/25 claws 17/25 ear hats

Cinderella max

Tinker bell max

Elizabeth swann and will turner max

Mike, sulley, roz, and Celia max

Randall level 9 ready

Eve max

Mother gothel level 8 ready

Flynn level 8 ready

Rapunzel level 8 ready

Aurora and prince Phillip max

Flora and fauna max

Judy hopps leveling up to 10 23 hours remaining

Nick Wilde level 9 ready

Chief bogo level 8 14/16 badges 16/16 ear hats

Bagheera level 2 ready

Mowgli level 4 ready

Baloo 2/20 ear hats 1/20 banana mask

Mrs incredible max

Syndrome level 9 ready

Jack skellington level 8 ready

Anna level nine ready

Elsa level 8 ready

Olaf level 8 ready

Hans level 9 ready

Kristoff level 8 ready

Sven level 8 ready

Li Shang level 8 ready

Belle level 9 ready

Beast level 8 ready

Lumiere level 8 ready

Cogsworth level 8 ready

Mrs Potts level 8 ready

Chip level 8 ready

Gaston level 9 ready

Zazu level 8 ready

Nala level 8 12/20 paw prints 10/16 ear hats

Simba level 6 ready

Rafiki level 6 ready

Scar level 6 ready

Timon level 8 ready

Pumbaa level 8 ready

Aladdin level 6 ready

Jasmine level 5 ready

Abu level 3 ready

Carpet level 3 ready

Jafar level 4 ready

Iago level 3 4/4 feathers 1/3 ear hats

Genie level 4 ready

The only characters I am missing are

Mulan

Mu shu

Zero

Sally

Oogie boogie

Frozone

Dash

Mr. incredible

Violet

King Louie

Shere khan

Flash

Merriweather

Maximus

Wall e

Boo

Jack sparrow

Just saw in my game they added Legendary Chests for getting the Nightmare Before Christmas characters and buildigns

Hopefully that isn't the extent of what they do for Halloween

from what i see on DMK’s facebook, they’ve been using way too many bat emojis. i mean they also use the pumpkin and ghost emojis, but they use the bat kinda a lot. do you guys think it had anything to do with the halloween update? but from what i know there’s no iconic disney movie that had anything to do with bats..

from what i see on DMK’s facebook, they’ve been using way too many bat emojis. i mean they also use the pumpkin and ghost emojis, but they use the bat kinda a lot. do you guys think it had anything to do with the halloween update? but from what i know there’s no iconic disney movie that had anything to do with bats..

I think it is related to Haunted Mansion - especially since there are bats flying around that castle already. That's my vote for the Halloween characters.... haunted mansion! Even though I would love to see Tower of Terror characters, too!

Well I got really tired of waiting and waiting for that last fire stick, so I decided to level Jafar up (16 hours) since that would probably make the fire stick drop (since I would then have no way to actually welcome Shere Khan) and it worked! :rotfl: So now I have to wait until really, really, really late tonight to actually get the tiger. :P

Well I got really tired of waiting and waiting for that last fire stick, so I decided to level Jafar up (16 hours) since that would probably make the fire stick drop (since I would then have no way to actually welcome Shere Khan) and it worked! :rotfl: So now I have to wait until really, really, really late tonight to actually get the tiger. :P
Good move. I had 3/3 characters all crap out on me for that final 10th fire stick (for three days now). So I managed to level Baloo up to 9, and just wrapped up Jafar at 10. I was almost concerned that it was going to delay welcoming Shere Khan. Silly me. still one flaming tree branch away. Here's hoping this doesn't go into Day 4...

Good move. I had 3/3 characters all crap out on me for that final 10th fire stick (for three days now). So I managed to level Baloo up to 9, and just wrapped up Jafar at 10. I was almost concerned that it was going to delay welcoming Shere Khan. Silly me. still one flaming tree branch away. Here's hoping this doesn't go into Day 4...

Oh I feel your pain. It takes forever to get those items. I hope you get the last one today.

Oh I feel your pain. It takes forever to get those things. I hope you get the last one today.
And sure enough, while driving home in stupid Friday evening rush hour traffic traffic along the Staten Island Expressway, I managed to clear two check marks at 5:30. One gave me nothing, the second gave me the final fire stick. Now that Jafar is done, I was able to welcome Shere Khan right away. By the time he's done, I should have Bagheera ready to go to level 9. And on top of all that, I found a platinum chest in my park. Really looking forward to receiving my planter decoration or banner.

Last edited:
So very randomly tonight, as I was playing, I was allowed to collect the ball with the star and stripe on it. I have not yet welcomed Alien and all my Toy Story people are maxed out. Anyone know what that might be about? Thanks for any assistance.

So very randomly tonight, as I was playing, I was allowed to collect the ball with the star and stripe on it. I have not yet welcomed Alien and all my Toy Story people are maxed out. Anyone know what that might be about? Thanks for any assistance.

That happens to me all the time. Force close the app and then reopen it. On my phone that fixes the problem, until it stars up again and then I repeat.

I think it is related to Haunted Mansion - especially since there are bats flying around that castle already. That's my vote for the Halloween characters.... haunted mansion! Even though I would love to see Tower of Terror characters, too!
Yes, but there really aren't any. Even for Pirates, they went with movie characters instead of ones from the ride. I couldn't see how they would even approach ToT with characters.

Question. I have unlocked the princess/Alice in wonderland part of my park but not the toy story area. Almost all of my toy story characters are at level 10 (max) what quests do I need to do to unlocking cars the toy story park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!