Event ending

Alice - 3
Mad Hatter - 6
March Hare - 7
White Rabbit - 7
Caterpillar - 5
Queen - 1
Cheshire Cat - 6

EC - I’m hoping to reach 66,000 by the end, which is less than half an hour. I don’t know when the next event will be, but I really hope the next event they do is Winnie the Pooh

Event ending

Alice - 3
Mad Hatter - 6
March Hare - 7
White Rabbit - 7
Caterpillar - 5
Queen - 1
Cheshire Cat - 6

EC - I’m hoping to reach 66,000 by the end, which is less than half an hour. I don’t know when the next event will be, but I really hope the next event they do is Winnie the Pooh

My ending was similar to your's.

I reached 68,000 EC

Alice - 4
Mad Hatter - 6
March Hare - 5
White Rabbit - 5
Caterpillar - 6
Queen - 2
Cheshire Cat - 6

34 gems awarded for the 68k EC.

Last edited:
yeah, good call - plus the new Olaf "short" (and I put "short" in quotes since it isn't very short) comes out next week in the U.S. with Coco - so timing works out with that as well - so new outfits and maybe some decorations from the new short, etc.

Though, will be weird to have a full on Christmas/Holiday themed mini event when they still have the Halloween decorations up so maybe they at least roll out taking away the Halloween stuff at the same time
They usually have to do a soft "reset" on the game to take away the event/themed title screen and return it to Mickey. That will also give them a chance to remove the ridiculous tomb stones and square trees before decking out Main Street with garland and fake snow.

They usually have to do a soft "reset" on the game to take away the event/themed title screen and return it to Mickey. That will also give them a chance to remove the ridiculous tomb stones and square trees before decking out Main Street with garland and fake snow.

yeah, agreed - just interested that the game was already loaded with the new Frozen outfits ... would have thought that could have happened at the same time as they did that "soft reset" - but maybe they were using it as a bit of advertisment as to what is coming

30 gems in my IOS game, 19 gems in my Windows game.

Now the long slog of leveling everyone up.

Hi, new to board and hope someone can offer advice. I was one item away from being ready to welcome Alice, and sadly didn’t achieve it before event ended. I was under the impression if you were already collecting for a character, you would be able to complete? So frustrated that I was that close!

Hi, new to board and hope someone can offer advice. I was one item away from being ready to welcome Alice, and sadly didn’t achieve it before event ended. I was under the impression if you were already collecting for a character, you would be able to complete? So frustrated that I was that close!

I'm sorry you missed out on getting Alice. You do have to hit the "Welcome" button on their Character Book Page before the event ends, but the Character Book timer doesn't have to finish counting down. Maybe that's what you misinterpreted? Once the event ends, you will be able to level up characters, but you won't be able to Welcome Event characters that you didn't get (like the Queen of Hearts, in your case).

In the future, if you are down to only needing a couple tokens...before the event ends, click the Welcome button and it will tell you how many gems it would take to buy the tokens you are missing and welcome the character. I think one token costs about 40ish gems. So it might be worth it if you are down to needing 1-3 tokens and you have the gems.

Sometimes, if you catch the Gameloft interns in a good mood (maybe they received an "A" in Intro to College Math that day?), they have been known to gift characters to players who were very close to welcoming them. I'd say one token away would qualify. Send an email and see what happens. You might luck out.

Last edited:
I ended up with 37 gems, so not too bad. Now I have lots of work to do leveling up those characters that were just sitting there bored and collecting EC this week. I also bought Jack Sparrow (with earned gems) this week so I would have something interesting to do, so I'm working on getting him up to L6 in the hopes that they will eventually continue the Pirates storyline.

I’m working on welcoming Shere Khan. For those of you who still had other characters to level up, did you continue to level while collecting for him? Or did you max out tokens for everyone? I wonder how much of an issue it is since his tokens are legendary anyway and I could see that being a real grind by keeping other characters “idle” when they could be leveled up and collecting for others.

I've been slowly working on leveling Shere Khan. There was very little overlap between the characters needed for his tokens and the other events going on in my kingdom. His tokens drop so infrequently anyway... so in this case I didn't mind any overlap when I was leveling up the other JB characters.

Alice - Level 6
Mad Hatter - Level 8 (ready to level)
March hair - Level 8 (ready to level)
White Rabbit - Level 8 (ready to level)
Caterpillar - Level 8
Queen - Level 4
Cheshire Cat - Level 8 (ready to level)

Currently at 41K EC

Definitely the lowest amount ot EC I’ve ever ended with, but also the highest I’ve ever had characters leveled.
I'm similar to you, but how on earth did you get so much EC? I set an alarm & login every hour. I have every non-event character that can earn EC doing those tasks. I did miss a few days 'cuz I was traveling. But I only ended with 24k EC. I don't know what more I can do. Would love to hear how you did.

It also gets rid of unwanted items in chests that we no longer need like keys and heartlocks

Brought the flower decoration and the 10 gem bench leveled up Queen and Alice and got 30 gems for the remaining just over 60,000 EC. The bench was a let down its tiny, I did think it was cute and wanted everything that Alice had to offer she was a favorite as a kid so my kid brain just had to have everything lol

I found with this event once I got the Queen I didnt see the need to check in as often. I wasnt going to chase non existent extra event currency that I previously would have already had at that stage in past events- usually there would be the race to upgrade event characters using EC over 80,000 that needed to be used or it would be wasted. Didnt see the point in trying to go for 70,000 so I just used the excess over 60,000 to buy flower decoration and level Queen and Alice.

Sometimes, if you catch the Gameloft interns in a good mood (maybe they received an "A" in Intro to College Math that day?), they have been known to gift characters to players who were very close to welcoming them. I'd say one token away would qualify. Send an email and see what happens. You might luck out.
Thanks for that, have sent mail so I shall see what they say!

I'm similar to you, but how on earth did you get so much EC? I set an alarm & login every hour. I have every non-event character that can earn EC doing those tasks. I did miss a few days 'cuz I was traveling. But I only ended with 24k EC. I don't know what more I can do. Would love to hear how you did.

Sounds like we approached things roughly the same. I also set an alarm every hour for parts of the event. I didn’t set any alarms during the night, except I did set 1 on 2 different nights when I close to finishing collecting items for Alice.

The only difference I noticed is you didn’t mention if you got the Alice float? If you didn’t that would make up the difference. The float brought me an extra 1K+ EC each day. I consider he float one of the best investments formevents.

FYI, If you do get Alice at a later date from a legendary chest or some other promotion, you still have all of those token that you have collected. I was very close to welcoming Mr. Incredible during the Incredibles event. When I got him a year later, I was able to immediately level him up to level 5 or 6 because I had so many of his tokens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts