Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm inching closer to 15,000 elixirs. Is there a consensus about which attraction is better, Jumpin' Jellyfish or the Golden Zephyr?

I ended up with 9 gems, but I'm happy with that. as I have only been playing a month or so, I don't have so many characters yet to earn EC. At least I got to welcome Alice and all her team, and they are mostly level 7 or 8 apart from the Queen who is only level 2 and Alice level 5, plus I got the decorations, a concession and 2 trophies. Now I can get back to the important business of what I need to do to defeat Zurg! Close to being able to welcome Pete, so maybe there will be some more progress after that. I am really looking forward to being able to add Minnie too. I've never played a game that demands so much attention though, not sure that I really want to dedicate so much of my life, there is a lot else in the world to be doing...

I ended the event with 65.5K, as I splurged at the last moment and bought one flower decoration to satisfy my need to have 1 of everything in the park whether it's useful or not. Fairly happy with the 33 gems I got, but I know with an extra 2 days I definitely would have gotten the full 80K EC.
Lowest I've ever had the characters leveled up after an event too. Hatter and Hare at 5, WR and Cheshire Cat at 4, Alice at 3, and Queen at 1. At least pushing for EC the last 3 days, I had all the tokens and enough cups to level every single character up as soon as the event ended.
I'm glad I waited, as I now have lots more to do, since I still have to finish leveling up 2 Aladdin characters, all my Jungle Book characters, and the TS Alien in addition to all the new characters. Drops for Bagheera and Shere Khan are so slow, it will be nice to have low level characters to work on in between the grind for epic/legendary tokens.

Has anyone else had a problem with watching a video to skip the cooldown for collecting from buildings with Merlin? I just watched a video and after it ended, the message of "your cooldown has been skipped" didn't pop up, the countdown is still going, and it won't let me watch a video now.

Felt good to take a break from the game for the rest of the day yesterday! To cool myself down from it, I am going to be stepping away and only work on just sending characters to collect tokens for now and level up the remaining characters! May not be on the board as frequently now, unless they throw another Aladdin type event crap on us lol (if they are reading this, PLEASE NO, give us a break to prepare for Christmas!)

Edit: And of course work on welcoming Shere Khan as well

Guess the mystery of the Frozen costumes has been solved....they can be yours for 120 gems each!

Uhhh....no thanks
Or there are bundles for each and a concession stand for $4.99 my first thought is no to both but I bet the next event will require these costumes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter