Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wish there was land opening up with the new stuff. I have nowhere to put all the new stuff. I already have over 20 concessions i cant put out,

Peter Pan content looks fine, not a lot to say there. Only thing to wonder is if any of the attractions will have gem costs and not just magic.

I like the calendar change. Curious how the daily rewards will change, as opposed to the current magic/3gem/5gem that are available. (before you say anything, they directly said the examples on stream were generated strictly for the stream so that Donald head and bronze chests mean nothing) As someone who plays at least a little every day, LOVE the milestone reward for streaks.

Social has been VERY useless, a handful of magic per friend. I'd like to see a bigger magic payout PLUS the ability to help your friends accomplish tasks faster. Like tap on their tasks and it takes 10-15 minutes off completion time. Make having ingame friends meaningful in both directions.

Dont really care about the busy character feature, I've never felt finding characters in active tasks was difficult. I think it only matters if you're someone who regularly rushes character tasks.

Not that GameLoft has given me any reason to expect it, but I really would have liked addressing the RNG loot box complaints, especially those that came from the Snow White event. It is a massive issue in gaming right now. Apple just changed its policy about apps that have loot boxes having to disclose the odds of rewards, its something that should be talked about.

The OCD in me, wants to be able to level up everyone to ten before I start Peter Pan.

It WON'T happen, but I still want it. HAHA.

Still to go.....
March Hare - ready for 10
Doc - ready for 10
Happy - collecting for 10
Bashful - collecting for 10 (need three hats)
Sneezy - ready for 9
Snow White - collecting for 9
Grumpy - collecting for 9
Shere Khan - collecting for 8
Sleepy - collecting for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 7
Queen - collecting for 6

Same here! Gonna be really close, but gonna fall short

I’m down to:
Evil Queen
- Level 9 - 11/20 and 12/20
Grumpy - Level 8 - need 6 more hats
Sleepy - Level 9 - 1 hat short

Toy Alien- Level 9 - need 8 more hats

I should start maxing Sleepy tonight. Plan on using elixir for buy the remaining Toy Alien hats and max him tomorrow. I also have a decent shot at starting max the Evil Queen before the update comes out.

So it looks like Grumpy will be the only character I'll have left to level when the update comes out.

Peter Pan content looks fine, not a lot to say there. Only thing to wonder is if any of the attractions will have gem costs and not just magic.

Not that GameLoft has given me any reason to expect it, but I really would have liked addressing the RNG loot box complaints, especially those that came from the Snow White event. It is a massive issue in gaming right now. Apple just changed its policy about apps that have loot boxes having to disclose the odds of rewards, its something that should be talked about.

Maybe that has something to do with the calendar. I know they didn't say anything about it,but it's possible that this is a workaround.

wallbash.gif~c100
And THERE it is. Thank you sir.

YES YES YES, thank you to Game Loft for listening! It's appreciated!

Also, thank you to @Immatooki for doing what you do for the livestreams. I was able to watch it this time, but other times I haven't and your post was MOST helpful. :)

You're welcome! I am happy to help when I can!

The OCD in me, wants to be able to level up everyone to ten before I start Peter Pan.

It WON'T happen, but I still want it. HAHA.

Still to go.....
March Hare - ready for 10
Doc - ready for 10
Happy - collecting for 10
Bashful - collecting for 10 (need three hats)
Sneezy - ready for 9
Snow White - collecting for 9
Grumpy - collecting for 9
Shere Khan - collecting for 8
Sleepy - collecting for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 7
Queen - collecting for 6
I feel the same way but I know I definitely won't get there this time

Very excited for New update and double it up because it's storyline. Yay!!! But I have few questions..
• In new characters we have Captain Hook and there is no mentioning of Boss Battle so will there be no boss battle with Hook like Randall or if there will be one, where would it take place??
• Earlier we were getting 3 gems on every third day and 5 gems on every fifth day making 1.6 gems per day from Calender. Will they continue this or it will be more profitable for us??
Normally boss battles, as you put it, unlocked portals. At this point, I think we've hit all portals (even if they aren't already open).

Thank you Imatooki, much appreciated. One thing I am wondering, as a more recent player - am I going to have to wait to do Jungle Book before I can start on the new Peter Pan characters, did they say? As we already have Tink, I am hoping it maybe can be in either order... but then if it is going to be mega expensive in potions, clearly I am at a disadvantage.. as mostly running on empty, trying to level up from the last 2 events and still welcoming Philip etc.

I wish there was land opening up with the new stuff. I have nowhere to put all the new stuff. I already have over 20 concessions i cant put out,
You're absolutely wrong. It makes a lot more sense for us to try to shoehorn pirate-themed attractions into the existing already-tight Frontierland, rather than open up a patch of Adventureland near the, well, pirate ship.

Last edited:
No, they just didn't mention it...

Ok, thanks. I was wondering if I just missed it somehow. No hurry interns. Really.

Anyone else think that those 3 & 5 gems we get now will not be replaced by something better? I'm thinking this new gift schedule is the interns way of getting people excited over getting less, not more. ;)

I have two attractions that I don't have out now. Time to remove everything and lay things out again. I know I should just succumb to the supernova way and not care about groupings, but I like my groupings, so I'll try to keep them as much as I can.

Did I miss the info on when this is all going to start?

Ok, thanks. I was wondering if I just missed it somehow. No hurry interns. Really ;)

I'm guessing the update will be some time next week. I'm not in a hurry either, but really, by now the spiderwebs on the castle wreath are getting to be a bit much.

Thank you Imatooki, much appreciated. One thing I am wondering, as a more recent player - am I going to have to wait to do Jungle Book before I can start on the new Peter Pan characters, did they say? As we already have Tink, I am hoping it maybe can be in either order... but then if it is going to be mega expensive in potions, clearly I am at a disadvantage.. as mostly running on empty, trying to level up from the last 2 events and still welcoming Philip etc.
been asking this myself as i am in the same situation... just welcomed donald and now collecting for aurora.. :/

Would you continue to expand land which is my only quest currently or upgrade characters while waiting for Peter Pan?

I personally would not buy land if you don’t absolutely need it, because I feel like Peter Pan is going to be very expensive magic wise. I don’t know this for certain, and yet watching the live stream, I feel as though there was a six digit figure, magic wise for Hook.

I personally would not buy land if you don’t absolutely need it, because I feel like Peter Pan is going to be very expensive magic wise. I don’t know this for certain, and yet watching the live stream, I feel as though there was a six digit figure, magic wise for Hook.
Adding to the mention of "magic", for anyone who isn't tripping over the stuff by now and yet you have sent characters 'home, it is time to pull them out of mothballs and get them back on tasks, even longer ones. You would have been earning a lot more magic that way. And trust me... you're gonna need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!