Disney Magic Kingdoms

When you send someone home do they stop earning potions at a certain point until you collect them or are they continually earning?

I wasn't playing during the BatB event, and the free chest we got gave me... a decoration. Sighhh.

I don't have enough gems to buy anything other than the parade float for this event (I spent them all during the Winnie the Pooh event!). Not sure if I want to spend real money, but Pleakely is tempting... I might just see how I progress over the next few days. Only just welcomed Nani though.

When you send someone home do they stop earning potions at a certain point until you collect them or are they continually earning?
Everyone sent home collectively works towards magic. Once the time limit has been reached, you have to collect the magic at the top of the hub across from the castle. Once you do, the countdown towards magic starts up again.

Last edited:
There seem to be fewer characters to work on collecting the tokens for the frogs? It seems to be a very slow process, especially now Cobra Bubbles needs 5 flowers. I am finding that it seems like there is far too much going on at once, I now have a mishmash of BATB characters that all need levelling up and don't have all the characters etc needed to help get their tokens, as well as Fairy Godmother, Nani and co, frogs, seeds to tap - maybe if you have been waiting around with nothing to do it seems ok, but this is coming over as more stressful than WtP, with a lot of this or that decisions to make at each round of task setting! It does seem to have been an action packed first 36 hours. And I don't like the new chest game, that's stressful too, as now it is MY fault if I don't get what I wish for. I prefer blaming the interns... plus side - the free Stitch animation is ace!

Well, time to call it a tonight. Today was so lovely, I abandoned Stitch for awhile in favor of the park (don't tell the interns or Supernova for that matter!).

Anyways, here is where I ended:
Nani and Pleakley at lv 3
Bubbles - 4 briefcases, 8 ears
Books 2 (not trying for them right now)
EC little over 5k

Tried the trick on the chests regarding when you remove your finger and it did not work for me. I give up. I throw in the towel on the chests. No more going crazy trying to find a trick in vain. Now I know why I never come out ahead in Vegas. I have terrible gambling luck.

Anyone still awake...have a great night and don't let the evil chests drive you insane.

Oh, am I ahead for once. (Actually, twice I was ahead with Alice at one point.) I was able to Welcome Cobra Bubbles last night in my IOS game. When I woke up to go to the bathroom, I set off the 4 hour task for Nani & Cobra Bubbles. So it finished when I woke up.

Next up is:

Build Lilo's House: 5000 EC 2 hours construction
Cobra Bubbles has a 10 hr task to confirm robot sighting. This is a Pink background task, so it will need to get done to progress (although I think you could probably wait to do it overnight without disrupting the House storyline)

Cobra Bubbles also has a 2 hr yellow background task.

Has anyone sent Beast out on his 12hour? Any point in doing so? I think hes much better needed to collect the briefcase

I sent him on 12 hr job overnight that led to another task not sure how long it was but now he is having a discussion with Cogsworth
Have 11/16 both items so nearly there as had few drop from chests
Funny how I want bronze ones and keep getting Gold and Silvers

Has anyone sent Beast out on his 12hour? Any point in doing so? I think hes much better needed to collect the briefcase

I did - just a bunch of EC and then he has a 4 hour task after that

To be honest I am so far ahead on chests vs ear hat I could afford to have him not working on chests

So Lilo's House finished building and I collected the Scrumps. No new tasks popped up, so it looks like that Cobra Bubbles 10 hour quest is necessary. At this point in the day, people will probably still wait until overnight (unless they plan to be up late). But if you are still working on collecting tokens to welcome, you might as well start the 10 hour task as quickly as it makes sense.

I think the post-12 hour task for Beast was a 4 hour task.

WOW, that’s a nice feature I’ve never noticed before! Wonder if it was added in the last update?

If you have a character visiting home a they can collect items, the game now puts them first in visiting home screen and the character also has a Drops Token(s) badge next to their picture. :thumbsup2

Hopefully it does the same to trophy characters for the next Golden Trophies mini event!

for a little more detail, completing "Discuss the situation" gives Orange Bubbles (lvl 2) a 10h event quest "Confirm the sighting" and a Scrump tapper event quest (5 x 3hr respawn for a total of 15) and a 2h non-event quest "Do Some Recon"

Also, for those complaining about the lack of characters who have tasks for the cages/nets. Once Lilo's House is finished, Nani will gain a 1 hr task for cages. Cobra Bubbles also has a 1 hr task for nets but I wasn't paying attention to see if that opened up with the house or if he had it previously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter