Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I only have Beast and and now his missions have stalled because I don't have Cogsworth or any of the other BATB characters. I'm not spending money on a chest for the chance to not get him. Already got a dumb float instead of a character with the last chest I got.

After the second 10 hour task finishes, Nani and Cobra Bubbles have a joint 6 hr task (Send Nani and Bubbles to strategize)

EDIT: Woohoo last update. Once the 6 hr task finishes...

WELCOME ANGEL

Book collection now commencing...

WOO HOO!!! I'm on that 6 hour task now, so yay for book collecting being able to commence!!!!

I'm currently at 10, so that's promising.

After the second 10 hour task finishes, Nani and Cobra Bubbles have a joint 6 hr task (Send Nani and Bubbles to strategize)

EDIT: Woohoo last update. Once the 6 hr task finishes...

WELCOME ANGEL

Book collection now commencing...

Yay! I'm right behind you. They are almost done with the task, but I might not be up when they finish. At least I can start collecting stuff tomorrow. I'm having a hard time not leveling my 3 characters up. So hard that I sent Peter Pan in to level up to 9 (meaning I can't level anyone else up for at least 16 hours).

Just when I thought nothing could be more boring or a bigger waste of time than the Aladdin festival side quests from the last event... what in the blue bloody hell is this nonsense about 10 and 12 hour tasks over a stupid book???? Why exactly did the interns feel the undying need to include this pure awfulness in this update?

Just when I thought nothing could be more boring or a bigger waste of time than the Aladdin festival side quests from the last event... what in the blue bloody hell is this nonsense about 10 and 12 hour tasks over a stupid book???? Why exactly did the interns feel the undying need to include this pure awfulness in this update?

Well, it’s just something else to do to enable those with BatB chatavymters to get more EC (and encourage those who don’t have them to buy legendary chests). Isn’t part of main story and I’d rather it be fewer longer tasks than a ton of shorter ones they get in the way of main story tasks/take up more time tapping

At least then event characters of the past can be useful...

Belle and Beast have a 24 hour quest too...

I'm really behind in this event. Real life is keeping me busy so I just don't have the time to devote to this event. I haven't even welcomed Cobra yet but hopefully I might be able to get him within the next 4-6 hours.

I'm really behind in this event. Real life is keeping me busy so I just don't have the time to devote to this event. I haven't even welcomed Cobra yet but hopefully I might be able to get him within the next 4-6 hours.

You should have enough time to catch up. I got the quest to welcome Angel this morning, and she's not available for 4 more days. I'd imagine the same will probably happen with Lilo next week.

Just started Nani and bubbles on the last 6 hour task, then moving on to collecting books and leveling up my event characters.

I know a ton of people barely level their event characters up trying to get gems with extra EC, but I don’t have magic to spare to level them up after the event
I’m hoping to play enough to get a lot more EC this event so maybe I’ll still be able to get a decent amount of gems and do most of my leveling up

Belle and Beast have a 24 hour quest too...
And all over a dumb book. It's like the interns just took a bunch of long tasks and threw them in there for the sake of a side storyline. Hated the Aladdin one, but this one is just ridiculous now. Six hours for Lumiere and Cogsworth to argue over a book, and then another six hours to talk some more?

have time walled at Angel so my status is currently:

Nani: Level 6 (ready for 7)
Pleakley: Level 5 (Ready for 6)
Orange Bubbles: Level 6

Ugly Duckling Books: 5 of 35
Event Currency: 9429

Well, it’s just something else to do to enable those with BatB chatavymters to get more EC (and encourage those who don’t have them to buy legendary chests). Isn’t part of main story and I’d rather it be fewer longer tasks than a ton of shorter ones they get in the way of main story tasks/take up more time tapping
I get the general gist of why they do it. But the creativity that went into this story line is pitiful.

I get the general gist of why they do it. But the creativity that went into this story line is pitiful.

I guess - Belle's interest in books was a pretty key point in the animated movie so. Personally I think it fits better than the Aladdin one where he had to plan an event or something.

Either way I see bigger things with the game to complain about

I guess - Belle's interest in books was a pretty key point in the animated movie so. Personally I think it fits better than the Aladdin one where he had to plan an event or something.

Either way I see bigger things with the game to complain about
And for me, so far so good with the game. I'd be OK with the event minus the side story. Especially since they could be giving currency or tokens instead.

Although now that we all have a full three days before we can start on Angel, it's time to gather books (didn't have to change that from Pooh, I guess) and currency.

I've got my 3 at level 5 now. Thinking I'm going to try to hold off from leveling them up again unless it's necessary. I have 12 of the 35 books for Stitch, so there's plenty to work on. And my B&B characters seem to be behind (no big deal) so I have Cogs & Lum having an argument at the moment.

I've got my 3 at level 5 now. Thinking I'm going to try to hold off from leveling them up again unless it's necessary. I have 12 of the 35 books for Stitch, so there's plenty to work on. And my B&B characters seem to be behind (no big deal) so I have Cogs & Lum having an argument at the moment.
That's what I plan on doing, too. Normally I've tried to get the characters to 7, but with the last event I fell short of the 80 gems. This time I've got Nani, Pleakey, and Cobra Bubbles at 5 and will just keep them there. Using this strategy, I have 14,500 in event currency, and that's after building Lilo's house. So far so good!

That's what I plan on doing, too. Normally I've tried to get the characters to 7, but with the last event I fell short of the 80 gems. This time I've got Nani, Pleakey, and Cobra Bubbles at 5 and will just keep them there. Using this strategy, I have 14,500 in event currency, and that's after building Lilo's house. So far so good!

I'm only at 10K EC. Behind already!

I’ve got:
Nani - Level 5 (ready for 6)
Pleakley - Level 5
Cobra - Level 5

8400 EC

Gonna keep on leveling my characters for another day or two and then save up flowers for Angel (?) or whomever the next character is.

Sure, having 80k at the end for gem conversion is nice, but character leveling is still fairly cheap. Nani and Bubbles are still under 1K, so it costs less than 1/2 a gem to level one of them. At level 5 Pleakley only costs 250 EC or 1/8 of a gem. So I prefer level the characters at the expense of a few gems. It bugs me more knowing that I’ve got characters who can collect items if I would just Level a character up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter