Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hiro needs to be level 4 for that quest. After that 8 hour quest is another 2 hour quest with Hiro to ‘fix Baymax’, but I’m not sure if he needs to be level 5 for that as mine was already at level 5.

Also, anyone else getting awful gem drop rates from parades? Haven’t gotten anything for at least a week and probably closer to two.

Good question. Esp. since the building itself really isn't that big, just the base plate. I don't think I've had a gem drop since this event began.

I have had a ton of gems dropping from the parade for me during this event, more than usual, oddly enough.

I can't be 100% sure, but I could have sworn there were THREE gems bouncing around after clearing a parade the other day. I wasn't sure what count I was up to pre-parade to know if the total was correct, but yeah, it was't just one that I received from the parade.

After that 2 hour mission, which btw Hiro does need to be level 5 for, it’s ‘Welcome Yokai’. So nothing more after that until he’s available.

Any other characters that we know a level requirement for?
I've been playing more casually than usual and decided not to level up unless needed.

Most of mine are at 3
Need one more ear to welcome Wasabi

Great info. I thought I was crazy behind. Just got Wasabi late last night and already have him at lv 3. I waited almost 2 full days to get 1 ear hat, and now they drop like rain...just my luck. I made room for the unnecessarily gigantic building by storing the last of my Stitch buildings. I need one more blue print and 7 more wires for the big ole white puffy guy. All my characters are at lv 4 or 5 except for my "hard to get" buddy, Wasabi. So I guess I'm not too far behind after all. I can raise my head up in pride...whoops...just remembered how much time I've put in this event...okay, it's back down in shame again....

Happy playing all...and thanks for all the updates!!!!

After you have passed the collect all blueprint and wire mission, it is a 3 part mission with Honey Lemon (lvl 5) 6 hrs, Wasabi (lvl 3) 4 hrs, and Hiro (lvl 4) 2 hours.

Any other characters that we know a level requirement for?
I've been playing more casually than usual and decided not to level up unless needed.

Most of mine are at 3
Need one more ear to welcome Wasabi

Somnam lists level requirements in quote above. Also another leveling of Hiro to lvl 5 as you saw in the post you responded to.

I don’t think anyone knows what levels may be required to get Yokai or Baymax yet.

Welcomed Wasabi this morning, building the building right now, Bambi is ready to welcome but I'm waiting until after the event is over. I'm done with the blueprints and have 7 of the wires. So all and all I'm doing decently.

I still need one stupid hat for Wasabi - I've needed it since this morning and have another two hours to wait until I see if I finally got it.

Somnam lists level requirements in quote above. Also another leveling of Hiro to lvl 5 as you saw in the post you responded to.

I don’t think anyone knows what levels may be required to get Yokai or Baymax yet.

Thank you!
Got the last ear hat for Wasabi... sent him to welcome and finished collecting and got 2 more ear hats for him. lol
Now that I have him, I will go ahead and start leveling others.

On a side note, in reference to parade gems...I haven't received any gems since the event began. Call me crazy, but I've been keeping track to see when I've paid off that last parade float slot. So, no...I know for a fact that parade gems have not been dropping for me either.

I want to thank everyone for the advice on what level each character needs to be for which task. I'm a relative newbie, having just downloaded the game about 2 day prior to the Lilo/Stitch event. I was pretty clueless on everything about it, esp. the need to hoard gems for these things!

I have no idea where I stand on this one. I had all the blueprints and wires before welcoming Wasabi (that stupid last hat!!). Built Frederickson Grounds and now I'm just leveling up everyone and waiting for Yokai. Haven't seen the 3 part mission described above - maybe I need to level up someone?

Oh, and I have gotten exactly nothing other than event points for the parade. No gems, no tokens, nothing. It's basically just trading magic for event points.

I haven't been getting any gems from parades either. Only have 43, so I'm not sure I will be able to get Fred in time.

Still haven't got Wasabi.

Just hit the timewall for Yokai. Time to level up, I usually aim to get everyone to 5.

Hiro - 5
Honey Lemon - 5 ready for 6
Go Go - 4
Fred - 3
Wasabi - 4

26k EC
Meanwhile we've had other players on here stating that there were no timewalls with this event. Same as it ever was...

Just hit the timewall for Yokai. Time to level up, I usually aim to get everyone to 5.

That's my plan, too. I'm hoping it's high enough. My issue is that I don't have the Microbots I need to do it.

Meanwhile we've had other players on here stating that there were no timewalls with this event. Same as it ever was...

Well, because I could get Fred right away it gave me something to do and didn't feel like a time wall. I think many of us were hoping that this was an improvement. Since we now know that was a mistake, yeah, it's just the same as always. In this case I'm not complaining since I think I need a few days to collect items (esp. those microbots), but I've hit the time wall as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter