Disney Magic Kingdoms

For everyone that has hit the road block and gotten all the wires, do you all have the ability to get gaming visors still? I do and I find it very very strange.

In other news....
I have all the blueprints and the wires
Hiro is collecting for 5
Go go is ready for 4
Honey lemon is ready for 6
Fred is ready for 3
And Wasbi is collecting for 4

Hiro is out working and has about 4 hours left of his defeat Yokai task

For everyone that has hit the road block and gotten all the wires, do you all have the ability to get gaming visors still? I do and I find it very very strange.

Do you still have the bot quest in your book? Like someone else here said previously, I got a wire from one of special chests. So even though I finished the “collect all wires” quest I still had to defeat one more bot to finish the bot quest. What’s annoying is they don’t give you that extra wire if this happens. If you don’t have this quest then I’m not sure.

Well, because I could get Fred right away it gave me something to do and didn't feel like a time wall. I think many of us were hoping that this was an improvement. Since we now know that was a mistake, yeah, it's just the same as always. In this case I'm not complaining since I think I need a few days to collect items (esp. those microbots), but I've hit the time wall as well.
At the end of the day, though, isn't that how every event has gone? Only this time we're collecting tokens and microbots in the meantime instead of tokens and flowers.

At the end of the day, though, isn't that how every event has gone? Only this time we're collecting tokens and microbots in the meantime instead of tokens and flowers.

Yep, pretty much. I was hoping we were experiencing something creative and new. I should have known better... :rolleyes1

Leveling Wasabi to 5 at the moment. Hiro and Honey are at 5 ready for 6. Fred and Go Go are at 4 ready for 5.
Really want to level up both Hiro and Honey again, but you know those microbots take a long time to gather and so I think I will stop right here.

Leveling Wasabi to 5 at the moment. Hiro and Honey are at 5 ready for 6. Fred and Go Go are at 4 ready for 5.
Really want to level up both Hiro and Honey again, but you know those microbots take a long time to gather and so I think I will stop right here.

Same. I’m leaving Hiro and Honey at level 5 since it takes 50 of those microbots to reach level 6 per character.

Same here. Who knows how many it will take for the remaining 2
Plus I don’t remember an event where any of the characters even needed to be above level 5 to help with tokens or beat the bosses. Except when Abu needed to be level 9 I think for one of Jafars tokens?

I'm pretty much in the same place. I have Fred and GoGo at 4, ready for 5, and kind of worry I'll need them leveled up, but I'm collecting microbots and don't want to use them up, so I'm stopping for now.

They are every 4 hours.

Who else thinks that we will see clouds as a mini event? I wasn't expecting the scarabs. I was ready for wish event though :)
Scarabs were placed into the game because they are connected with both Big Hero 6 and the Lion King with the mini event, so...

Oh. Wait. They don't fit with either of those two films. Never mind...

The biggest issue I've encountered so far is that Hiro needs to be at 5 before he can help to fix Baymax the final time before welcoming Yokai. Four microbots away from reaching the required 40 to level him up. Man, five at a time every two hours is murder, especially with how many these characters require at their mid points.

The biggest issue I've encountered so far is that Hiro needs to be at 5 before he can help to fix Baymax the final time before welcoming Yokai. Four microbots away from reaching the required 40 to level him up. Man, five at a time every two hours is murder, especially with how many these characters require at their mid points.

I've been having the same problem with the microbots. And to add salt to the wound, I got 1, ONE, measly microbot from my last parade collection.

I did finally complete the save Baymax quest and I'm now at the Welcome Yokai timewall.

Same. I’m leaving Hiro and Honey at level 5 since it takes 50 of those microbots to reach level 6 per character.

At least it's stopped doubling when going to the next level. I was really worried about that.

IOS game is time stopped. Hiro, Honey Lemon and Go Go are at 5, Fred and Wasabi are at 4. Just collecting EC, tokens and microbots. Thumper is ready to go to 10 but I am only 1 token away from upgrading Bambi and 2 tokens from upgrading Jack Jack, so I am holding off until one of them can get upgraded instead. 30K EC

Windows game, Hiro just started the Defeat Yokai quest. So 7ish hours of that, and what, there was a 2 hour quest after. I just did it in the other game and I can't remember. Hiro and Honey Lemon are at 5, Go Go is upgrading now. Fred and Wasabi are at 3. Would like to get them both at 4 before we start on Yokai. 25K EC. I still need 30 gems to build the Premium Building. Like others have reported, I think since Welcoming Fred I have gotten 1 set of 5 gems from Parades, when prior to the event I was getting at least 5 gems a day. There is still enough time that my Theater gems will be enough, and I'm sure I'll have a couple from character upgrades.

Same for me! I’m going to have to impatiently wait 4 hours to gather enough microbots to level Wasabi to 5. The thing that’s really driving me crazy is that I’m currently at 34/40 microbots! Can’t figure out how I missed collecting one when I always verify I collected them all, by clicking on the microbots quest and verify the 2 hour countdown timer shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter