Disney Magic Kingdoms

To the games credit it looks like they're giving us more options to collect and some of the times are shorter than I expected. I also got lucky and selected multiple ear jobs and ended up with 2 ear hats already!

That said, they do have a few weird things. Cara has 3 jobs that collect ear hats and Mando/Greef have 3 that Hover prams. Can understand 2 since they usually give us a shorter task for buying a premium character, but 3 might be a first? Maybe they did the same for the premium attraction? Also, while I don’t worry about the Trophy events, I don’t know why every trophy isn’t part of an EC job?

Quick... hurry!! There is a bundle for the child for just $14.99... but only for a limited time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on @supernova I’m sure you get some type of bonus if you guys sell enough, but don’t screw people out do $15 this early! Wait until the end and offer it then. That way you also inflict some pain and suffering first.

Besides, I’m far to intelligent to fall for a $15 offer scam. Instead I just spent the 437 gems to welcome him now! 😉

Come on @supernova I’m sure you get some type of bonus if you guys sell enough, but don’t screw people out do $15 this early! Wait until the end and offer it then. That way you also inflict some pain and suffering first.

Besides, I’m far to intelligent to fall for a $15 offer scam. Instead I just spent the 437 gems to welcome him now! 😉
It's Christmas, cheapskate. Already spent the gems? Buy a second. Makes a great (virtual) stocking stuffer.

To the games credit it looks like they're giving us more options to collect and some of the times are shorter than I expected. I also got lucky and selected multiple ear jobs and ended up with 2 ear hats already!

That said, they do have a few weird things. Cara has 3 jobs that collect ear hats and Mando/Greef have 3 that Hover prams. Can understand 2 since they usually give us a shorter task for buying a premium character, but 3 might be a first? Maybe they did the same for the premium attraction? Also, while I don’t worry about the Trophy events, I don’t know why every trophy isn’t part of an EC job?
I was surprised by all of the options, too, especially with a full four days left. Shorter tasks and so many overlapping tasks from the same characters. Seems the interns found the holiday nog a bit early this year.

This is the kind of event I hoard my gems for. I want all of the characters, and even with what I spent on Kuill and the Razor Crest, I still have enough to outright buy the items needed for The Child. Hopefully it won't come to that, but I'm pretty excited knowing it's an option.

I figure with all the quests and hours, the drop rate may stink.

But also, all of you have a safe Thanksgiving, if you celebrate, at home with family members. I want no sickness in two weeks from anyone!

I finally got all the ear hats I needed to start the final task last night, so I got the welcome task for Baby Yoda this morning, about 35mins after it was an option. I just hope my drop rates for this one aren't as terrible. I have never not hit a time wall before, and this was too close for comfort.

Figured I’d give an update before heading to bed. The bad news is I haven’t gotten any the Child items in the last 8-10 hours. The good news is I had great drop rates early on. So far have 5/8 Hover Prams and 3/8 Ear Hats. Hopefully I’ll get one or two more items in the morning. 🤞

Even if I had the worse case scenario and don’t get one more item to drop I’d still be able to buy The Child for 256 gems. Sure I’d be 🤬 but I’d probably do it.:rotfl:

My early morning tally is 4 prams, 1 ear. I agree, ears are going to be the problem.

Has the plot of land in the Star Wars area been available to uncurse this whole time? If so I missed that news. Just found it last night before going to bed.
88010997-9C53-436E-A9E0-2E8899980598.png

I have been logging in diligently during this event, but am still short cara’s ear hats for the 12 hour task. The drops are so poor, at this point, I’ll be lucky if I even get to start the child.

Same here! I’m not sure if I’ll get Baby Yoda and that was the whole point of this event for me.

I’m still trying to get Cara to lvl 3, my drops for her are ridiculous. Not looking likely for baby yoda and he’s the one character I really wanted lol

finally got the last ear hat for Cara yesterday morning to get her to level 4 so then took most of yesterday for her 12 hour task, so only started on the Child then - so currently only have 1 pram and 0 ear hats, so going to be a while

I do appreciate a number of tasks, though hate when things in timed events are "legendary" to get as puts too much to chance.

Good news is that you can just buy him with gems so even if I don't get all of the items, hopefully will have enough gems to get him (even now, with missing 15 items it would be 466 gems, not too crazy)

oh, one small elve thing I found out was R2D2 (who I only got for this event) needs to be to level 4 for his joint task with C-3PO

I’m still trying to get Cara to lvl 3, my drops for her are ridiculous. Not looking likely for baby yoda and he’s the one character I really wanted lol
I was just logging on to say the exact same thing. Not looking good for me. I play on my iphone and casually on Windows. I find it really frustrating that with as much as I work on the iphone version, I won't make it to the last character. I even bought the extra character guy. Boo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!