Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since there's nothing I need from any of the chests, I bought the Rebel Helmet Stand and the 15 Star Wars relics.

I've passed 36k event points and 13k event currency.

Meanwhile, leveling Animal, working slowly on getting Madam Mim, Season Level 42...

I am doing allright. I really appreciate the time skip tokens in this scenario.

I am also thrilled that I am leveling my last Black Cauldron character to 10, though they still have me collecting BC common tokens. Urgh.

Today, at about the same time, I got the Stitch legendary chest in the TC and the WIR chest in the Season Level 25. I was hoping for a character in Stitch and an attraction in WIR, as the most helpful for the TC. And I get exactly the opposite. A second attraction for Stitch (have two now, and no characters), and got Vanellope in WIR (now have three characters from that collection and NO attractions). Ahh, the legendary chest gods and how they like to mess with you...

I have adjusted my expectations for this TC down to two characters (got three last TC), and two legendary chests. Should get first character from the chest in a few hours when I hit 15,000 in EC.

For those of you wondering how high I'd be able to level up the owl before welcoming the small witch, the answer is 7. Continue on with your day

This one is an easy one for me. Nothing in the 55k or 90k chests, but I did get the final Star Wars character (Imperial Stormtrooper) in the 15k. I will just keep gathering EC for gems at the end, and leveling up other characters.

This one is an easy one for me. Nothing in the 55k or 90k chests, but I did get the final Star Wars character (Imperial Stormtrooper) in the 15k. I will just keep gathering EC for gems at the end, and leveling up other characters.

Same...nothing in the chests for me, so I'm playing for season happiness. Once I get to 75k, I'm done. I'm at 68k right now and not breaking a sweat.

For those of you wondering how high I'd be able to level up the owl before welcoming the small witch, the answer is 7. Continue on with your day
Just about the same: got Archimedes to 6 with 7 hats needed for 7...Madam Mim is sitting at 3 hats left to welcome her. So very stupid.

Same...nothing in the chests for me, so I'm playing for season happiness. Once I get to 75k, I'm done. I'm at 68k right now and not breaking a sweat.

Just about the same: got Archimedes to 6 with 7 hats needed for 7...Madam Mim is sitting at 3 hats left to welcome her. So very stupid.
Drops for hats were as bad as Yao's. Glad you're within striking range.

And yes, I'm two collections away from hitting 75,000. After that, I'm dine with this dumb tower thing. Can't be bothered with round 3 at this point.

Just welcomed Madam Mim. That was indeed ridiculous. Looks like I’ll at least make it through this event winning The Child. Somehow have managed to place first in both rounds of the tower thingie

Anyone else having the issues that I am in welcoming Miss Piggy? Talk about low drop rates

Just welcomed Madam Mim. That was indeed ridiculous. Looks like I’ll at least make it through this event winning The Child. Somehow have managed to place first in both rounds of the tower thingie

Anyone else having the issues that I am in welcoming Miss Piggy? Talk about low drop rates
I welcomed Madam Mim yesterday. And yes it may take forever to get all the tokens for Miss Piggy! I don’t need anything from the Tower Challenge except for Luke costume which is nothing important.

I can't get to Madam Mim because of not having enough elixer to buy the attraction to get to her quests. Yet another thing that would have been nothing, if I hadn't lost 5 years of progress. (Remember when you got a decoration with every chest that you opened, and so all long term players had hundreds of benches and concessions to sell for elixer.) New players do not have that, at all. Oh well. And now add that you have to buy something with elixer every day to complete the daily tasks for the season... And I've decided NOT to focus on trying to get the needed elixer for Mim until I can get Toy Alien up to level 3 and then able to work on his own tokens (and I'm still like 15 tokens away from getting him at all).

I can see how the TC would be boring, though if I hadn't lost my progress, with nothing to almost nothing needed. As it is, I need almost everything, so I'm working hard to try to get a third character from the sapphire chest. I got both of the available stormtroopers so far (Imperial and First Order). I actually don't think that I had one of them from before, so that is sort of funny.

Also, the Legendary Chest gods strike again - I got the B&B chest in chapter two, and didn't get anything helpful for the TC. I mean, I got Cogsworth, but he isn't at all helpful in the TC. (Sort of odd to feel disappointed in getting a character out of a Legendary Chest.)

Unlocked Madam Mim and she's ready to go to 2 right after Manny goes to 5. Sir Ector finished Level 10, so nothing left for him to do besides get tokens.

Hit the final TC happiness level, so I'm done with the event.

First world problem for sure: this TC ends this week, which is nice because we'll be away from home this weekend scouting out a new house in Charlotte. The downside is the mini-event is likely to start the following week when we're on a cruise. I may need my stored gems to get whatever characters/progress I'm going to miss while on the boat. Again, first world problem...100% acknowledged. :)

I am one of the few that can apparently benefit from this event. I am desperately trying to earn 90K coins to purchase baby Yoda. I have earned and purchased every refresh and skip token I can since the beginning of the event. I completed all explorations. Yet, somehow it is coming down to the wire whether or not I will hit 90K. It shouldn't be this tight with the methods I have been using to get there.

Anya - sending you good luck to get the EC that you need to get the Child.

(I lucked out and had good EC drop rates during chapter 3 and was able to get my third character out of the sapphire chest. So, all in all, a pretty good event for me. 3 Star Wars characters, one from B&B and an attraction from Stitch. At this rate, I will have everything I used to have by 2030, but I guess it gives me something to do.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter