Disney Magic Oct 29th 2018 from New York

You will have a good time! I went out of NYC last October. Bring your camera as the sail down along Manhattan is amazing view!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello. My DW and I booked this cruise while we were on the November 11 "Marvel day at sea" cruise. We have never been to Bermuda and we are very much looking forward to it. (Just 298 days away). This will be our 5th. cruise out of New York and our 5th. on the Magic. We live in Connecticut, about 1/2 hour from the NY cruise terminal which is convenient and cost saving... no airline tickets to buy. As i'm writing this it's 24 degrees outside, 50 MPH winds and a Nor'easter is dropping 6 to 9 inches of the white stuff on our heads. We can't wait for our cruise! Hopefully we will be able to dig out in time for our cruise.

Hi everybody. This will be our second sailing. Really excited about leaving out of nyc. My wife and i were born and raised in bklyn. We live in buffalo now. This time our kids are a little older which means more independent so more time for after hours and adult pool and spa. We cant wait!!!

We had to cancel this...I hope you have a Magic Cruise!

Bobbi:boat:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I see there is little activity here and a redirect in the first post. My husband and I are also on this cruise. It will be our first time going to Bermuda, our 13th DCL cruise, our 11th time on the Magic (still need to get on the Fantasy), and also our 5th time cruising out of NYC. Like @Coach, we were also on the 11/11/2017 MDAS Magic cruise (one of my favorite trips). We live 20 minutes from the port, door to door, so it is really easy for us as well.

We're really looking forward to it!

Hi Everyone, I see there is little activity here and a redirect in the first post. My husband and I are also on this cruise. It will be our first time going to Bermuda, our 13th DCL cruise, our 11th time on the Magic (still need to get on the Fantasy), and also our 5th time cruising out of NYC. Like @Coach, we were also on the 11/11/2017 MDAS Magic cruise (one of my favorite trips). We live 20 minutes from the port, door to door, so it is really easy for us as well.

We're really looking forward to it!

You live close to NYC! We live in Cape May NJ.

We went to Bermuda in 1969.... what was memorable for us, is that Bermuda had just installed a traffic light, and as a souvenir, I have a newspaper in which the article explains what to do at a traffic light!

Our family will join us in NJ in June.:goodvibes

Last edited:
You live close to NYC! We live in Cape May NJ.

We went to Bermuda in 1969.... what was memorable for us, is that Bermuda had just installed a traffic light, and as a souvenir, I have a newspaper in which the article explains what to do at a traffic light!

Tom and I celebrate 50 year wedding anniversary this year, we are celebrating mostly by taking vacations. We have already done Princess Cruise partial transit of Panama Canal in January. We have an “ extra” Wonder Cruise on March 4th, we saw a great IGT rate and decided to go!:boat: We have DVC Member Cruise in July, a RCCL CRUISE Vancouver to Hawaii followed by Aulani in September, this DCL cruise to Bermuda, and we end the year with DCL Dream on the NYE cruise.

Our family will join us in NJ in June.:goodvibes

Wow, 50 years! Congratulations and happy anniversary!

We live in NJ but thisclose to NYC. We have vacationed in Cape May and Wildwood Crest on and off for many years. Love it there.

Wow, 50 years! Congratulations and happy anniversary!

We live in NJ but thisclose to NYC. We have vacationed in Cape May and Wildwood Crest on and off for many years. Love it there.
We are happy with our decision to retire here in Cape May.

We cancelled this cruise.

Last edited:
My best friend and I are going on this cruise since we both turn 30 this year! It's my third Disney Cruise and her first and we're incredibly excited!!!

My best friend and I are going on this cruise since we both turn 30 this year! It's my third Disney Cruise and her first and we're incredibly excited!!!

Welcome aboard Megh315! This is our 13th. Disney Cruise. Our 5th. on the Magic and our 5th. out of NY. We live in Connecticut so my DW and I like the convenience of leaving out of NY. WE are really hoping that Disney Will make NY a permanent port once they build the three new ships. (Keeping our fingers crossed) If you have any questions just ask.

Congratulations on your first cruise..... Just in case you are keeping track we are down to double digits....99 days from today we set sail for Bermuda....can't wait! :sail:

Does anyone know if there has been a fish extender group started for this cruise? The Facebook page does not seem to work. This is our first cruise and would like to get invoived as much as possible. Any info would be greatly appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter