Disney messages

Samantha D

Earning My Ears
Am planning to try to use the virtual queues this summer but my question is this. If I do not have mobile data use does the message telling me my time is now come to the my disney app which I can use their WiFi for. I do not want to have to pay for data for a day just to get 1 message and I don't want to buy a new sim

Yes, in park wifi will work fine. I’ve never had US mobile data
You get a boarding group message that says groups eg now boarding groups 16-21 and you can then head on over

Am planning to try to use the virtual queues this summer but my question is this. If I do not have mobile data use does the message telling me my time is now come to the my disney app which I can use their WiFi for. I do not want to have to pay for data for a day just to get 1 message and I don't want to buy a new sim

Yes, you get a push notification from the app and the status is also viewable in the app in your My Day section, where it lists your VQ application.

One thing though I noticed this time was that the wifi seemed considerably worse than on previous visits, or maybe I hadn't noticed so much last time. In every park, there were very few locations where there was a good signal, many spots with nothing at all, and the app locked up many times when it lost signal and wouldn't come back on reconnection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter