Disney moments that make you cry

When I thought Rocket was going to die ok it was the whole team but when my mom came down to the basement I was crying going no not Rocket the raccoon can't die. I know I'm not the only who crys harder when animals die or might die in the movies then people.

The end of the short animation film "The Little Match Girl"...great animation and music but like most Hans Christian Anderson stories its really sad.

The scene in "Toy Story 3." I wasn't :sad:, but I was dabbing a few tears from the corners of my eyes.

It's tied between Mufasa's death and that moment when Stitch almost died. I was so young when I first saw those movies and especially those two scenes really made me feel. :sad1:

I'm old school, I cry when Dumbo gets separated from his Mom and she is singing. That was my son's favorite movie as a child and he would sit in front of the TV and unashamedly bawl when they scene came on. I cry when Bambi's mom gets killed. Notice a theme having to do with Mom's and kids, maybe I need therapy. I cry in Mary Poppins when the bird lady sings "Feed the Birds" every single time.

Oh gosh, let's see- Dumbo, Toy Story 3, The Fox and the Hound, Up, Old Yeller, Inside Out (bing bong!), Toy Story 2 (the montage of Jessie's owner growing up at getting rid of her), Wreck-it Ralph (when he smashes up Vanellope's car) Yes, I am a cry baby!

I maintain to this day that if you can get through the first 10 minutes of Up without getting at least misty eyed, then the odds are pretty good that you don't have a soul

UP is so tough. I had just recently lost my Grandmother when I saw it, and Carl already reminded me of my Grandfather. Pixar always brings the feels, but usually toward the end, not a punch in the gut right out of the gate like that.

Old Yeller of course is one of those movies that every man can cry at.

I get happy-misty watching Miracle as they cut to Al Micahels' actual call of the game.

When I thought Rocket was going to die ok it was the whole team but when my mom came down to the basement I was crying going no not Rocket the raccoon can't die. I know I'm not the only who crys harder when animals die or might die in the movies then people.
I guess it also kind of helps when you know they aren't going to kill off a main character...

Bambi's mom getting shot, Dumbo's mom singing to him after she gets locked up in the cage, Jessie singing When She Loved Me in Toy Story 2, the montage of Carl and his wife in Up, Mufasa falling to his death in Lion King, and if happy tears count, the moment in Princess and the Frog when Tiana finally gets the restaurant that she's worked so hard to buy.

I am not a huge cryer but I cried when Quicksilver died in Avengers 2 (technically a Disney movie) and during Moana a couple of times. I don't want to spoil it because its not out on DVD yet, but I'll let you guess which scenes. Oh and I bawled my eyes out as a kid watching Mickey's Christmas Carol when Tiny Tim died. It's weird because no other Christmas Carol has ever made me cry during that scene.

No matter how many times I watch the Ellie and Carl relationship montage in Up, I cry. So does When Somebody Loved me from Toy Story 2 and when Bambi's mom dies and he goes to look for her.

Happy Tears - When Dory finds her way back to home, and you see just how much her parents love her by continuing to lay shells down just in case she finds her way back.

Sad Tears- Lion King when Mufasa dies, and Simbas heart is breaking.
- The new Pete's Dragon, when he was saying goodbye and couldn't get a "full howl" out. I couldn't even look at my kids b/c I was fighting back the tears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts