Disney movie club?????????

DIS Dad #856
just got an offer for the Disney movie club,you have to buy 4 movies at regular price in 2 years after getting 5 for 49 cents. my question is what is "regular price" and how much do they charge for shipping and "handling"?
anybody here have any insight?

I got that, too. I think it said somewhere what shipping was. Maybe 3.95. I looked into it, but we already have almost everything.

Regular price is $19.95 for DVDs and $29.95 for Blu-rays. Shipping is $3.95 for the first movie and $1.49 for each additional. What I did was purchase titles of the month where it's a 2-pack. What I mean is, this month's title of the month is a 2-pack featuring Blu-ray/DVD/digital copy combo packs of Fox and the Hound (which comes with Fox and the Hound 2) and The Aristocats for $34.95. It only counts as one purchase to fulfill your commitment (which I've already done), but I think getting 2 movies for $35.00 is a much better deal than getting one for $30, plus these are Disney Movie Club exclusive combo packs. (You can get both movies outside the movie club, but if you want both a physical copy and a digital copy, it would require separate purchases.)

I've had a membership for a lot of years now. It's a good way to purchase rare exclusives that are not available anywhere else except second hand. After yo reach VIP status, you get the sales that consist of buy 1 (highest price) get everything else 50% or even 60% off in the same order.

I’m gutted that Disney Movie Club isn’t in the UK. I see they exclusively have all the rare live action movies on Bluray.

Hopefully I’ll be able to find someone who can help forward them from a US address to me in the UK. While I desperately want these movies, I really don’t want to pay the £30 plus each on Ebay

Disney's stand alone streaming app might make the DMC obsolete, to get all Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, DisneyJr and Disney channel on demand.

I’ve been reading into it a lot and your right for the most part, it probably will end up on the streaming service but for me there’s two things.

1. I’m after discs

2. Via DMC, Disney are slowly releasing uncut versions of movies like The 3 Caballeros which has classic characters smoking. While most people are fine with cut versions, some want to see them as originally intended.

I’m gutted that Disney Movie Club isn’t in the UK. I see they exclusively have all the rare live action movies on Bluray.

Hopefully I’ll be able to find someone who can help forward them from a US address to me in the UK. While I desperately want these movies, I really don’t want to pay the £30 plus each on Ebay

Isn't the region code different for UK versus US? I know they were for VHS and DVDs, but wasn't sure re: blu rays.

They haven't released anything that I consider rare for several years. The last release I bought was Mr. Boogedy and Bride of Boogedy. I wish they would release more Walt era titles. I would love to have dvd collection of the House of Mouse as well as the last two seasons of the Muppet Show. I keep the account just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter