Disney Movies Anywhere Launches With iTunes Today

erionm

DIS Veteran
From D23:
Planning to snap up this winter’s hit film Frozen as it becomes available on Digital HD today? Head over to the iTunes app store and add another download to your queue, because Disney Movies Anywhere, Disney’s all-new digital movie service and app, is here, and it’s free!

Debuting with iTunes as its exclusive launch provider, Disney Movies Anywhere is a simple, streamlined way to manage and enjoy your digital collection of Disney, Pixar, and Marvel movies on multiple devices. Plus, for a limited time, you’ll receive a free digital copy of Disney•Pixar’s The Incredibles when you sign up and connect your iTunes account.

Why will this make your life easier? It collects all your eligible Disney digital entitlements – whether you redeemed them from a Digital Copy code or purchased them in iTunes – so you can have access to them on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV, as well as on your personal computer (Mac and Windows machines).

https://d23.com/disney-movies-anywhere-launches-with-itunes-today/

Apparently, this is currently limited to US only.

I just bought Frozen using this. Very COOL! I've been buying digital films for awhile now and kicked myself when I realized I had been missing out on the Reward Points. Now I can get the movie 3 weeks early, get my points, and watch it anywhere.

I just wish they would give us points for things we bought recently digitally. Just bought Thor several weeks ago when it was released on iTunes. Could have gotten 300 points:(

I did sync my iTunes account and pulled them all over though, so it works great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter