Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looked into it and I can't find proof of that tweet anywhere. Also, that text doesn't seem to fit in with the general style/formatting of all of the accounts tweets.

The tweet was deleted because thats information they likely werent at liberty to give out just yet

I just checked these out about an hour ago. I am a 2nd grade teacher and yesterday was our last "day". It stunk! No "fun day", no last hugs, and not the way I wanted to say goodbye to my terrific class. So I haven't quite switch out of teacher mode and into summer mode. I know nobody knows how or when schools will reopen where I live BUT when they do, mindfulness and brain breaks are an important part of our day. I can not wait to use these with my kids. I was already thinking of a nonverbal signal the kids could use when they recognize the movie so they don't interrupt the quiet relaxation of others. They are cute, short, and really brightened my day

I just checked these out about an hour ago. I am a 2nd grade teacher and yesterday was our last "day". It stunk! No "fun day", no last hugs, and not the way I wanted to say goodbye to my terrific class. So I haven't quite switch out of teacher mode and into summer mode. I know nobody knows how or when schools will reopen where I live BUT when they do, mindfulness and brain breaks are an important part of our day. I can not wait to use these with my kids. I was already thinking of a nonverbal signal the kids could use when they recognize the movie so they don't interrupt the quiet relaxation of others. They are cute, short, and really brightened my day
I hear you! Teacher here too, but our last student day is this upcoming Friday. This has been emotional overload. Watching all of the Zenimation episodes this morning with my daughter was just what I needed. This was the perfect combo for me... love of Disney plus zen 💕

Parent here - and we still have 5 weeks left of distance learning and I think weight try to use these during "breaks" or just when the kids get riled up (getting a kindergartner to do all this work every day from home is proving challenging at times - not much better with the 2nd grader so anything to "refocus" them will be good)

Infinity War is still on Netflix, but its listed on the Disney+ App as coming to the platform on June 26th, but its not part of the “What’s coming to Disney+ in June”.

There's always this one too, which is already actually on Disney+. :D

That's on a Simpsons Episode - The Day the Violence Died - S7E18. They even used the original singer!

That Simpsons parody is classic!!! They even got the same actor to voice the Bill who did the original version, Jack Sheldon.

But I wonder if they are going to have ALL the SH 'History Rocks' episodes. I'm thinking particularly of 'Elbow Room', which was essentially how the West was settled without even mentioning the fact that they had to kick the Native Americans out of the way to do it. It even uses the term 'manifest destiny'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts