Disney Parks on TV

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
ETA - We have kept this thread going to report more "Disney on TV" moments - holiday specials, sitcoms that visit, etc. - so don't forget to scroll to the end! (And please add on when you see something!)!

8/26/17 -
For anyone planning a trip, TLC is running a special on AK right now (Saturday, 8/26, 11:00am).

Last edited:
I love watching these things, but I missed this one. Wish there was a way to find out when these are coming on ahead of time.

I love watching these things, but I missed this one. Wish there was a way to find out when these are coming on ahead of time.

There actually used to be a "Disney Related TV" website. It had this sort of thing, plus stuff like when sitcoms went to WDW. But the last couple of times I checked it, the link went somewhere else. I'm guessing whoever was doing it just got tired of it.

Missed it but will set the DVR to catch the next airing. These things always repeat.:)

I caught the very end of one of the other specials they were running, so I set it to record since I wasn't going to be home to watch.

Can you let us know when the next airing is? thanks

I would be happy to but I don't know...only the DVR knows! When I set it to record it gave me this message: "We don't know when this show will air again but it will be recorded when it does." I think the DVR looks ahead 2 weeks so it may be a while. I noticed TLC aired some other Disney specials dating back to 2014 & 2015 just prior to the AK episode yesterday. Gotta love technology. ;)

Hi All,
I just wanted to let everyone know I've changed the title of the thread to reflect the ongoing discussion. (I didn't want to get people's hopes up if they saw the old title.) I'm so glad the thread is still going! Hopefully, we can keep each other posted about future airings of similar shows.

Updates:

"Disney's Animal Kingdom: Alive with magic" is airing again on Animal Planet - Wednesday 9/13 @ 6:00pm.

I also noticed two free things on Comcast's On Demand, if you have that -
"Disney's Fairytale Weddings" and "Princess for a Day at Disney" (about BBB).

Updates:

"Disney's Animal Kingdom: Alive with magic" is airing again on Animal Planet - Wednesday 9/13 @ 6:00pm.

I also noticed two free things on Comcast's On Demand, if you have that -
"Disney's Fairytale Weddings" and "Princess for a Day at Disney" (about BBB).

I saw the Animal Kingdom show. It was interesting. Pandora was pretty much the closer. They spoke about training animals and their breeding programs. They filmed this before the two Sumatran cubs were born.

There was another one called Beyond the Parks. I skipped through it. It focused on the cruise line and Adventures by Disney.

Set your DVRs - "The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration" will air Thursday night (11/30/17) at 9:00 on ABC!

Last edited:
Disney Parks’ Disney Channel Holiday Special premiered on the DisneyNOW app on Friday. You can watch it commercial free.

On Friday, December 1st, it’ll air on DChannel at 8:30p.

We were at Magic Kingdom Sunday, Nov. 5 and saw Taping of Nick Lechay and Juliana Hough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter