Disney Pin Trading in Miami

FoolishMortal305

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there are any Pin Trading meet-ups or clubs in Miami / South Florida?

If not, how many locals would be interested in joining a Pin Trading club here in South Florida / Miami area?

I'd be happy to form one and organize meet ups so that we can develop a community down here and trade more often..

Let me know!

Check out www.disneypinforum.com

I was referred there many years ago by someone here on DIS and there are various pin traders in FL (although most are in Orlando). There's a specific section called "Pin Trading Gatherings" but, at least as of now, most pin gatherings are cancelled due to social distancing recommendations in various states.

Thank you, Starry -- I'll check that site out. People have been pin trading but we're following social distance protocol still by just standing in front of each others book while side by side and 6 feet away from each other. Clean hands and don't touch anything that you don't intend to trade for. Disney Springs is following the same protocol.

-U

I was referred there many years ago by someone here on DIS and there are various pin traders in FL (although most are in Orlando). There's a specific section called "Pin Trading Gatherings" but, at least as of now, most pin gatherings are cancelled due to social distancing recommendations in various states.
Hello @starry_solo ! I am a member on the Disney Pin Forum and it hasn't been working for me since Thursday night. I just wanted to make sure that it was down for everyone and not just me. Is there any other way to get updates about the site or anyway to access it (like the Tapatalk)? Thank you!

Miami is a little too far for us to go. We live in Boca Raton. When things settle down with the virus, I would be interested in a pin trading meet closer to our area.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there are any Pin Trading meet-ups or clubs in Miami / South Florida?

If not, how many locals would be interested in joining a Pin Trading club here in South Florida / Miami area?

I'd be happy to form one and organize meet ups so that we can develop a community down here and trade more often..

Let me know!
Hi I'm interested in trading. I'm in the davie area. Lmk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter