"Disney Pins $1.15 and up Facebook Seller"

msmileyface

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any transactions with Amy, the person who sells at "Disney Pins $1.15 and up" on Facebook? I just wanted to make sure she is legit before I go through with it :)

Has anyone had any transactions with Amy, the person who sells at "Disney Pins $1.15 and up" on Facebook? I just wanted to make sure she is legit before I go through with it :)

I've never heard of her, but you probably need to define what you mean by "legit." Do you mean does she honor her transactions or is she selling authentic (non-scrapper) pins?

Good point. I just meant honoring transactions. Just because there is no "rating" system on Facebook.

She sent me all scrappers. When I complained, she told me basically that at that price, scrappers were all I could expect. I was not a happy camper. I consider it a waste of money.

Ooh, that stinks. I just purchased some individual pins from her and I hope they aren't all scrappers.

I guess I should expect it at the price, but honestly these are all over $2 per pin.. so that's kinda nervy. I'll see what I get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter