Disney Pins in Toronto?

MichelleTO

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where you can purchase Disney Pins in Toronto or Sourthern Ontario? I was told not at The Disney store, but haven't checked myself. I wanted to get some for the stockings. I see I can order online at the Disney store but would prefer to pick up in Canada.

I was at the Disney store on the weekend and was hoping some would be there, but I haven't seen any out in a long time. Luckily I bought a pile in the summer so I do have about 20 for each kid in their stocking. I would say to try Cheappins.com.

As Hockey mom says, on-line or down at Disney.

Scratch
pirate:

Or try Cheappins.com

Tons of Disney pins & good prices and it doesn't look that expensive to have sent to Canada.

Thank you for the info! I did place an order with cheappins.com Great selection and good prices. The online Disney store didn't have as much selection and the prices were not as good. They did however have more Christmas pins, but that didn't matter to me.I emailed it early yesterday am and they had sent a shipping confirmation by 10am. I will let you know how the shipping charges work out. Likely still chepaer than parking at the Eaton Centre. :bounce:

Yes, please let us know how it goes.

With all these unexpected trips now, need more pins!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Hi Everyone, I received my pins in the mail yesterday, they were sent in a priority mail envelope and did get marked at Customs with a $40 value. I'll wait to see the customs bill I receve later. THe total cost fro shipping was $3.08 US.
I had placed the order online on Thursday Decemebr 11th and had an email confirmation back by noon that day that they were being shipped. So in total it took less than a week for them to arrive. The order has also been filed correctly!
Can't wait to put them in the stockings.:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter