Disney Project Life style

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
Just curious... who is or has done their WDW trip Project Life style with pocket pages? Thanks,

Nana2Callie said:
Just curious... who is or has done their WDW trip Project Life style with pocket pages? Thanks,

I just finished my 2010 wdw trip with a mix of traditional 12x12 and pocket pages. Love how it turned out.

My album from last year is a work in progress but I have several in this style but I'm doing a mix as well. My album's are linked in my signature. I'm a digi girl, btw.

I'm getting ready to get started again on my 2010 trip... It will be like JLD did and be a mix of both traditional and PL style.

We have an awesome DISigner down on the Creative Community named Pixiesprite and she does amazing 3x4 cards that you can print/have printed to use in your PL style Disney books.

I'm looking forward to finishing my 2010 book by September so I can start working on my 2012 and 2014 Disney trips! Nothing like being behind which allows me to work on Disney trips until the next one comes around!

I'm working on a hybrid trip album right now too. Like PN96 I am several trips behind and I would like to get caught up. I try to take my photos both directions so they will work in the pockets pages.

I'm really behind! I'm just finishing my 2009 DL trip and it is mostly Project Life pages. It's great for those parade photos and especially for me since I came home with a gazillion pictures (well, over 1500 anyways...:rotfl:). I'm mostly doing the 12x12 layouts for the character greetings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter