Disney propsal May 2020

Disgirl97

Earning My Ears
I am planning on proposing to my beautiful gf this upcoming May. Although I am usually a creative person my nerves are getting the best of me. Does anyone have some good proposal ideas for Disney World?

I am planning on proposing to my beautiful gf this upcoming May. Although I am usually a creative person my nerves are getting the best of me. Does anyone have some good proposal ideas for Disney World?
Try Gifts of a Lifetime (https://giftsofalifetime.com/). They do great work! They arrange "events" that can include a scavenger type hunt in the parks. I did one for my mom's birthday where she got a rose placed around her neck in the haunted mansion stretching room when the lights went off and she had no idea who did it. It had a clue and then each clue led to another rose and clue until the final clue (which I won't reveal) ended in her getting a cool ending with something neat related to her favorite character. And we ended the "scavenger hunt" at her favorite character's meet and greet so she could get in line for the greet. Also at the end was a piece of jewelry I gave her for her birthday. She loved it. The prize at the end of yours could be the engagement ring. They put the whole thing together and their "pixies" were awesome! It's unique and a lot of fun and something your girlfriend will probably love - especially if she's a fan of Disney!

Your gf is a lucky woman! I'm sure a proposal anywhere in Disney World would be memorable. I know its cliche but I'm thinking it has to be done in front of the castle? Haha What girl wouldn't want her Prince(ss) Charming to propose in front of Cinderellas castle

you'll need some help pulling this off but we went last August and our daughters boyfriend proposed to her during the fireworks at MK and asked if we'd help. I called our hotel and there wasn't in advance we had to go to the photo pass people (building to the right when you get into the park) we had to preform some evasive maneuvers to get away from the kids. He wanted to do it in front of the castle during the fireworks but they said they normally don't take pictures during the fireworks, they stop about 45 minutes before and don't resume again for 30-45 minutes but they said they could see what they could do. He talked to his supervisor and she texted back and forth with my wife to get it all setup for us to be on main street about 5-10 minutes before the fireworks. right before they started the supervisor came up to us and said they were trying out new camera settings and asked if we wanted to be the test subjects. Never turning down a photo op our daughter jumped at it. The photographer was strictly there for us and took pics of them the whole time. It was amazing and they didn't charge anything for it. Not sure if you'll have help there but if you do and the castle or MK means anything to you it was a pretty cool experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!