• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pumpkin Patterns?

elismom

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes
Is there any sites where you can print off
patterns for pumpkins( Disney)
I was thinking of Stitch or Mickey
Thanks

I got a really cute book of pumpkin patterns, all POTC, at Walmart for pretty cheap. Also saw a Disney one at Hobby Lobby!

Thank you so much for posting this question! I was just starting to research where to find this. I know I've seen them in kits w/ the carving tools. I will check Walmart now! POTC would be perfect for what I need.

Hi! I know it's a little late, but I found 2 mickey patterns and a cinderella castle pattern on the disney site. I did a google search and found it in the Disneyland section. If anyone is interested please PM me, I have downloaded all 3 patterns to my computer. :) I can't post links yet.

The sideview of Mickey is carved into a pumpkin right now in my front window! :cool1:

jenn

Ilovefozzie said:
Hi! I know it's a little late, but I found 2 mickey patterns and a cinderella castle pattern on the disney site. I did a google search and found it in the Disneyland section. If anyone is interested please PM me, I have downloaded all 3 patterns to my computer. :) I can't post links yet.

The sideview of Mickey is carved into a pumpkin right now in my front window! :cool1:

jenn

Thanks so much for sharing this link, Jenn!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/me...ecialEvents/HalloweenTime_pumpkinCarvings.pdf

familyfun.com has free disney templates
also disneyfamily.com (same site just a different address)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter