Disney Quest questions

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
What is it? Would it be fun for a 12 ,14 and one year old? Does it take all day? Is it something my older kids do without me and my DH? Trying to plan a 7 day vacation and not sure if we should get a 5 day or 4 day hopper. Plan on one day for Sea World. Thanks. Pam

Are your 12 and 14 video game players. If so this is a great place. Noy much for a one year old. There are different levels with different type activities. All diferent type of stuff virtual games, video games (classic and new), Virtual Space Mountain and a place to learn to draw. My DS/15 has been going since it opened and has been going alone for years. It can be as long as you let them stay there.

It's the perfect place for your 12 and 14 year olds by themselves! It's geared toward that age group, although I've enjoyed myself immensely there. I can't think of anything for the 1 year old to do, though.
For the family, there's the virtual river ride, and the pirates of the Carribbean. there's other virtual rides, too but since I'm prone to motion sickness, I haven't "ridden" those.

give your two oldest some money to eat at the Cheesecake factory inside DQ, and let them spend several hours there. They will love it! The last time we were there, mine were 13 and 15 - they spent all day there and asked for more time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter