Disney Related Things To See

RobinVanellope

Mouseketeer
Howdy~
We are planning a trip to Disneyland in July, 2019. Other than DL or CA, what/where are some other Disney related places to see, tour, or drive by?
Maybe addresses of 1st offices, studios, homes, etc? Anything related to Disney.
Thank you, in advance.
~Robin

If there is any chance your trip can be moved to August 23-25, 2019, then D23 Expo would be something Disney related that would have many things (Disney archives, celebrities, costume contest, vendors, panels, Marvel, parks, Star Wars, animation, etc. -- basically anything and everything that involves the Disney universe) in one location, the Anaheim Convention Center. At previous D23 Expos, we have had the privilege to see some amazing pieces of Disney history and to hear Disney legends share their stories.

Walt’s barn from his house in Carolwood is now at Griffith Park. You can drive by the Studios in Burbank and the Imagineering compound in Glendale. I don’t think there’s much to see from the outside though. There’s the Chinese Theater and the El Capitan theater in Hollywood. The latter is owned by Disney. And there’s the Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA.

If there is any chance your trip can be moved to August 23-25, 2019, then D23 Expo would be something Disney related that would have many things (Disney archives, celebrities, costume contest, vendors, panels, Marvel, parks, Star Wars, animation, etc. -- basically anything and everything that involves the Disney universe) in one location, the Anaheim Convention Center. At previous D23 Expos, we have had the privilege to see some amazing pieces of Disney history and to hear Disney legends share their stories.
Oh, I wish we could. I’ve always anted to fo this. Maybe, just maybe, we could. Thank you for the info.

Walt’s barn from his house in Carolwood is now at Griffith Park. You can drive by the Studios in Burbank and the Imagineering compound in Glendale. I don’t think there’s much to see from the outside though. There’s the Chinese Theater and the El Capitan theater in Hollywood. The latter is owned by Disney. And there’s the Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA.
Thank you so much. This is wonderful info.

I created a map in Google maps that shows different locations in the LA area that are related to Disney. If you can do this on the third Sunday of the month, then Walt's Barn will also be open (I think hours are 11am-3pm).

We did a segment on our podcast talking about these locations.

Link to Google Maps

Podcast Segment: Walt's LA
(also in itunes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!