Disney resort & parks music on line

Love Subsonic as well...
There are several "stations" on youtube that play park music...one of my favs is the background music from Trader Sam...

Hi everyone and thank you to those who mentioned DParkRadio! We appreciate it! The best way to listen to us is through the app since you have 2 stations to choose from! The All Requests Main DParkRadio Station and the Background Area Music Channel which has become incredibly popular! The app also shows you previously played send titles and you can make requests from it all day long! We invite those who have not tried it out to do so! Just go to the Google Play store or the Apple App store to download the app! If you have the latest AppleTV, there is an app for that too! Just search for DParkRadio in any of the app stores to download! Enjoy and have a Magical Weekend!
appletv4thgendparkradioscreenshot.jpg
This is an image from the AppleTV App.

Just found a bunch of good stuff (eg. parade music) on Soundcloud today. Some allow you to download them as mp3 files. I also ended up using a youtube-to-mp3 converter to convert the entire Happily Ever After soundtrack from Youtube. Did the same for Once Upon a Christmastime parade, and Holiday Wishes. I was worried the sound would suffer but it is actually very good.

D Park Radio is where I get my Disney music fix. Great variety and they take requests as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!