"Disney Resort Planning Center Hotel"

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Just heard an ad on the radio for free trips to the "Disney Resort Planning Center Hotel" featuring 5 Pools,etc.

What is this?

It's the Four Seasons. A quick Google search and I found the answer. Google is your friend! :-)

Just heard an ad on the radio for free trips to the "Disney Resort Planning Center Hotel" featuring 5 Pools,etc.

What is this?

I admit that I haven't paid any attention to the Four Seasons, but am surprised to hear it called that.

I'm guessing they didn't call the hotel that in the ad but maybe were mentioning that think the Four Seasons has what they call the Disney Planning Center at the hotel. It's a desk where you can buy tickets, reserve dining, etc.

I'm guessing they didn't call the hotel that in the ad but maybe were mentioning that think the Four Seasons has what they call the Disney Planning Center at the hotel. It's a desk where you can buy tickets, reserve dining, etc.

That would make perfect sense.

Last edited:
It still was really strange that "Four Seasons" was never mentioned in the ad-each time the resort was referenced it was called "The Disney Resort Planning Center Hotel".

It still was really strange that "Four Seasons" was never mentioned in the ad-each time the resort was referenced it was called "The Disney Resort Planning Center Hotel".
Maybe they are using creative advertising to make it appear they are more than they are. Same way some of those off site hotels make it sound like they are on Disney property or official Disney hotels. Those that don't know better end up quite surprised when they are not on property.

Though in this case, as I understand it, the Four Seasons is much more like Swan/Dolphin in that Disney does recognize some sort of official partnership. I don't think there is a need for them to increase their Disney connection. Maybe they aren't booking as much as they thought they would and hope those buzz words bring them more guests?

Maybe they are using creative advertising to make it appear they are more than they are. Same way some of those off site hotels make it sound like they are on Disney property or official Disney hotels. Those that don't know better end up quite surprised when they are not on property.

Though in this case, as I understand it, the Four Seasons is much more like Swan/Dolphin in that Disney does recognize some sort of official partnership. I don't think there is a need for them to increase their Disney connection. Maybe they aren't booking as much as they thought they would and hope those buzz words bring them more guests?
Great points.:)

It still seems strange to me they are giving free trips for 300 Guests to THE FOUR SEASONS!!!!:)

Maybe they are using creative advertising to make it appear they are more than they are.

Actually, maybe they're trying to seem like "less" than they are... I wonder if they're not getting as many Four Seasons-type consumers (since the people who can afford luxe are probably more likely to stay on property in Deluxe), so perhaps they're trying to cast a wider net? The brand name might automatically scare off more budget-conscious travelers (even though, depending on season, a room there can cost less than a Disney Deluxe).

Actually, maybe they're trying to seem like "less" than they are... I wonder if they're not getting as many Four Seasons-type consumers (since the people who can afford luxe are probably more likely to stay on property in Deluxe), so perhaps they're trying to cast a wider net? The brand name might automatically scare off more budget-conscious travelers (even though, depending on season, a room there can cost less than a Disney Deluxe).

Actually, people with Four Seasons standards would flip out if they had to stay at a Disney Deluxe....

BUT....what I found AMAZING was at the Disney desk at the Four Seasons, my parents were able to upgrade their seasonal passes from a 1 day pass instead of having to go to DTD or a park to do it......I was dreading having to wait in line at a ticket booth for them to do it.....

the FS is the only 5 diamond hotel in Orlando, so that shows something....

and with exception to Stormalong bay, their pool is the best on property (may even beat SAB partly because of the extra adults only section)

I don't feel the need to stay there again because I don't like their bus schedule and no DME or EMH, but if you're not a die hard park person, I really think its quite perfect....

plus the 4 eateries, bring right next to the tranquilo golf course, and the view of Wishes and Illuminations makes it great :)

but back to the subject.....that Disney desk is AWESOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter