Disney Resorts Reopening

I was just checking prices at Universal. They are only letting resort guests in the parks? If so do we even need express pass?

You are guaranteed admission into the parks if you are staying at a Universal Hotel. Other guests with tickets are allowed in as well, just not guaranteed.

You are guaranteed admission into the parks if you are staying at a Universal Hotel. Other guests with tickets are allowed in as well, just not guaranteed.
So they are limited the amount of people in the parks?

So they are limited the amount of people in the parks?

Yes, they have limited capacity at Uni parks, but they have calculated onsite guests into their capacity numbers each day. They are opening to general guests tomorrow and I'm sure there will be reports. You may be able to get some good insight over on the Uni thread!

Yes, they have limited capacity at Uni parks, but they have calculated onsite guests into their capacity numbers each day. They are opening to general guests tomorrow and I'm sure there will be reports. You may be able to get some good insight over on the Uni thread!
Debating on making reservations there in case my Disney reservation is cancelled. We are supposed to stay at CBR arriving Aug 5th

my gut feelings
1) Disney will prioritize moving those with reservations at the NBA/MLS resorts because it doesn’t look good PR wise to cancel people for sports

2) Disney will likely cancel a lot of international reservations or reservations from areas that simply cannot get here

3)They will try there hardest to move resort guest but the earlier your trip the more likely you could be canceled on

4) one value and one Mod will open

just my opinion

Interesting theories. We have a GDT ressie for end of Sept/early Oct. so I'm pretty sure we'll be moved with the rumors and the end date of games proposed. I'm not opposed to getting an upgrade to a Deluxe though. That being said, we were primarily going for Galaxy's Edge so if Smuggler's Run and RotR are not open we may cancel anyway, which would suck as GDT was our max $$ wise, so a Deluxe upgrade would be a once in a life time experience.

Hi everyone,

For those of you that have already received the upgrade at no charge for July where were you moved to? Saratoga? Old Key West?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter