Disney Resorts vs. DT Disney Hotels???

minnie Mouse Maniac

Earning My Ears
Coming down in late October and am choosing between staying at a Disney hotel (either CS or CB) or one of the DTD hotels that give you the Disney ammenities. Any comments?? Do the buses run as frequently?? Most importantly is the Disney Magic at these other Hotels on Disney Property??

:bounce:

We stayed at a DTD hotel once. It was very nice, but more like a normal hotel you'd see anywhere, not like a Disney Resort. It's hard to explain, but they are just different. I always vote for staying onsite. I just don't think there is anything better. :)

DTD hotels are not owned by Disney, I personally feel I can stay at a marriot, etc. anywhere. When at WDW - I'm staying on site.... JMHO!

The Hilton is the only one of those hotels currently offering early entry to the parks. I believe they all do e-night. I would consider part of the trip there if the price was really good, but if it is even close to the on-site price, I wouldn't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter